“Very nice stay--one minor detail”

Courtyard Hartford Windsor
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Windsor
“Very nice stay--one minor detail”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We were on a trip to visit family in the area and once I compared hotels in the area and people's reviews we decided to give this hotel a try. We were very pleased with the staff and the cleanliness of the hotel it was very quiet...the carpets were new and it looked like the whole place had a facelift. The only thing I wished is that the pool was a little bit warmer...I don't think I have ever come across an indoor pool quite that cold. Two separate days we tried to go swimming and just couldn't get in the water. The kids would go in for a quick dip but didn't stay long. Other than that great place! Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Tammy C
Colleen w, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Windsor, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Thanks for commenting on the staff and cleanliness of the rooms. We were just renovated and glad you noticed. I also wanted to make sure you knew that I shared your feedback regarding the pool with our Engineer. Looking forward to seeing you and your family again if you travel to the Windsor area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Portland, Maine
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We have stayed here a few times and have not been disappointed! Clean rooms, great price and great staff. Linda was pleasant and very helpful. Customer service here is an A+!! We often visit this area and will continue to stay here. Always nice to have a "go to" place to stay... This place is it!

Stayed May 2014
Colleen w, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Windsor, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Wow!! Thank you you so much. I was so happy to hear my team never disappoints you. It is great to hear you will visit often and make the Courtyard your home away from home. I will be sure to pass on your review to Linda. She will really be excited you mentioned her name.
Thanks again and looking forward to seeing you next time you are in Windsor.
Woodruff, South Carolina
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stay here on business when flying out of Bradley Airport. Clean,quiet, and comfortable rooms and friendly staff. Great courtyard area to sit and relax when weather permits. HIghly recommend if in this area!

Room Tip: Ask for an inside room on the 1st floor. Balcony opens to courtyard area.
1 Thank Rburke5150
Thanks so much for staying with us. I really was happy to hear you found the rooms clean, quite and comfortable. Our team takes great pride in the hotel. It was also nice to hear your found the team friendly. If you ever need anything while you are staying with us please let me know.
Thanks for making us your hotel choice with you fly from Bradley.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Stayed here on business recently, check-in was prompt, and the room was clean and had the appearance of having been recently updated. Internet access was trouble-free, and the exercise room had well functioning ellipticals, treadmills, bicycles, all with personal TV's and dead weights. Ate at the bistro several times, and was pleased with the food choices and quality. Liked the fact that their lobby stocks the Wall Street Journal - hard to find these days in Courtyards.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Colleen w, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Windsor, responded to this review, 20 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback our recently renovated hotel. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and you were able to use the exercise room and eat in our Bistro. Looking forward to seeing you next time you are in the Windsor area.
Bedford, New Hampshire
Reviewed 14 April 2014

From my first call to the hotel and speaking with Jonathan ,his knowledge and professionalism ...he had me right there. So we can say that the service is "Second To None". Then i get to my room.... first class, state of the art furnishings and the best part... The rooms are brand new. This property has the prople that have the passion to take care of their customers.. Jonathan "Exceeded All My Expectations" . The staff walks around with genuine smiles and asks if everything is good. I can say I have found a new home. This is a hidden jewel. Thank you Marriott for investing in such a grand property, thank you to the General Manager for hiring and coaching such a great team. Please give Jonathan an extra shout out. You have earned a customer for Life!

Room Tip: The rooms are brand new and so beautiful. It feels like being home. This hotel will not let you down...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so very much for taking the time to recognize Jonathan by name. We are so lucky to have him on our team. I know he will be very pleased to see that he was able to make a positive impact on your stay. Our entire team works very hard to ensure each guest experience is memorable. We are so grateful for the opportunity to be your host when you are in the Windsor area. Thanks again!!
Burnt Hills, New York
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I have been staying at this Courtyard for a few years now and I needed to finally write a review. The hotel itself is very clean and well located for any business in the Hartford area. However, the staff is what shines. Incredibly friendly people who are always willing to make you feel at home. Even though the "big" Marriott is across the street, this is the hotel that will always get my business.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Rosanna S, Manager at Courtyard Hartford Windsor, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
Thank you so much for all your kind words. I will be sure to share your comments with the team.
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I stay in Windsor for business 2-3 times a week, and have found the Courtyard to be an excellent place to stay. Every one of the folks who work there are extremely professional, friendly and constantly strive to make your stay more enjoyable. They have recently gone through a huge renovation and the hotel is much more updated. If you need a ride Osmond is a true gem. I have never met a more positive person-he's got great stories. I highly recommend it if you are in or around the Windsor area.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for your response. Our Courtyard team truly enjoys what they do and it shows when they interact with guest. Thank you again we look forward to seeing you soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Windsor
Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport
HYATT house Hartford North/Windsor
Residence Inn Hartford Windsor
Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Airport

Been to Courtyard Hartford Windsor? Share your experiences!