“Serves Its Purpose”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Windsor
Windsor Towne House Hotel
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Windsor
Reviewed 16 August 2007

I relocated to CT for my job and stayed in the Townhouse for 6 months until I found suitable living. It was reasonably priced for long-term.

It's not the Tajmahal, so don't get confused. It's just a place to rest your head and that is it! For its condition (100 yrs), it was "relatively" clean and there is daily housekeeping.

The owner is a decent guy trying to make a living. He was nice enough to help me when I had car trouble.

As for all of the sorts (of people) that frequent the hotel, it is somewhat peaceable and worry-free.

If you're ONLY looking for a place to sleep that is relatively inexpensive, it's worth just that much to stay there.

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
3  Thank TheTraveler1942
Reviewed 20 April 2007

Let's just say that it should not be listed as a "hotel." It looks more like an apartment building/motel. I Iiked that it had a microwave & mini fridge in rm. Great cable. The linens looked very old and so did the furniture. The bed was not securely in place. It lifted up when I sat at the top edge. I disliked that check out was 10am. Parking is limited. Staff is not available all night.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled as a couple