“Great visit ”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

We had dinner after a flight and it was very good. I had the pumpkin soup and it was amazing. The vermicelli was very fresh and flavorful. I would go back again!

1  Thank EatLocalBuyLocal

Reviewed 20 April 2014

After a long day at the Six flags New England on their opening day 2014 , we just want a quick bite before checking in to our hotel next door ( Springhill ). We got here at 8:45 Pm ( they close at 9 Pm everyday ) just in time. The male server offered us the complimentary fresh Spring rolls for appetizer which was great gesture. I ordered the large Pho with rare steak, the soup fragrances and taste was excellent, but the portion was a little small for a large order. My wife ordered the Grill pork chop with rice , and fried dumplings for my son. Both dishes were excellent. Thank you to other Tripadvisor reviewers recommended of this restaurant.

2  Thank Castle88
Reviewed 18 April 2014

...Expectations were modest, and were exceeded. Ambience was surprisingly pleasant. The server did his best to keep up with the half dozen occupied tables but was a bit overwhelmed. Menu is interesting and varied - all Vietnamese. Wine list is modest, e.g., "chardonnay -- USA." We settled on a Douro vino tinto for 20 bucks which was money well spent. Dinner was quite tasty but a bit spotty. Egg rolls were interesting but one was quite cold -- the second was surprisingly hot. Portions were generous and reasonably priced. Best of all it was thirty seconds away from our park-and-fly. We certainly will be back.

1  Thank AQB
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

This is a "must try" for anyone in the area. It is in a very unassuming spot near Bradley airport. Once inside the restaurant, the interior is simply lovely. Beautiful decorative touches that create a relaxing, enjoyable dining experience. The menu has plenty to choose from, including an entire vegan menu. The pho was savory and delicious. We also enjoyed the vermicelli dish (bun chay) which was amazing. The portions were very generous as well. I brought home plenty of leftovers, and upon unpacking them I found I was given another crispy roll. Definitely give it a try! The customer service and food are terrific , and I am glad to have this place in our area. I will be back.

2  Thank elizabethqueen
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Intrigued by its popularity, hence a must stop when near Bradley. Was here 3 times in a week, to give it a fair review by trying out other items in the menu, and trust me when i say.... Stay with the Pho. (pho dac biet is the way to go here). lemongrass steak was a downer, as this was swimming in very salty gravy, tough as rubber. I can see why this is the best in this area, as this is the only one in the area!

1  Thank banyagatiger