“Undeniably wonderful food”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Pho75 is an unexpected treat. While on business I found pho75 near Bradley airport. Their menu was full of choices and they offered a range of vegetarian selections. Try their summer salad and spring rolls. While waiting for takeout someone came in and ordered the same item. Great Vietnamese restaurant

Reviewed 13 May 2014

TA reviewers made this #1 for this town and I couldn't agree more. The menu was deliciously appealing, the prices seemed quite fair. The interior is very natural, woods, seeds etc. made into beautiful art works. Very serene. The hostess, and our server, was very helpful explaining plates and ingredients. I chose the Vietnamese chicken curry filled with root vegetables; carrots, taro, potatoes and sweet potatoes. I put all my rice in the dish which brought the heat level right into my range. Just marvelous, the smooth coconut milk made a luscious sauce. Vern enjoyed the rare steak Pho'. We enjoyed our usual spring/summer rolls in rice paper and the peanut sauce was excellent. No leftovers.

3  Thank ruthandvern
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

We had dinner after a flight and it was very good. I had the pumpkin soup and it was amazing. The vermicelli was very fresh and flavorful. I would go back again!

1  Thank EatLocalBuyLocal
Reviewed 20 April 2014

After a long day at the Six flags New England on their opening day 2014 , we just want a quick bite before checking in to our hotel next door ( Springhill ). We got here at 8:45 Pm ( they close at 9 Pm everyday ) just in time. The male server offered us the complimentary fresh Spring rolls for appetizer which was great gesture. I ordered the large Pho with rare steak, the soup fragrances and taste was excellent, but the portion was a little small for a large order. My wife ordered the Grill pork chop with rice , and fried dumplings for my son. Both dishes were excellent. Thank you to other Tripadvisor reviewers recommended of this restaurant.

2  Thank Castle88
Reviewed 18 April 2014

...Expectations were modest, and were exceeded. Ambience was surprisingly pleasant. The server did his best to keep up with the half dozen occupied tables but was a bit overwhelmed. Menu is interesting and varied - all Vietnamese. Wine list is modest, e.g., "chardonnay -- USA." We settled on a Douro vino tinto for 20 bucks which was money well spent. Dinner was quite tasty but a bit spotty. Egg rolls were interesting but one was quite cold -- the second was surprisingly hot. Portions were generous and reasonably priced. Best of all it was thirty seconds away from our park-and-fly. We certainly will be back.

1  Thank AQB