“Healthy airport food”

D'Angelo
Ranked #20 of 55 Restaurants in Windsor Locks
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The menu is a bit confusing here but you can turn any of the sandwiches into a salad. I had a greek salad and it was pretty good. Make sure to get the dressing on the side or they will drench the meat in it when they cook the meat. Things are made fresh to order.

1  Thank beachbreeze66

Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

This was my first time in New England and the first lobster roll I've ever had, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I thought it was really good. The ingredients tasted fresh and the bread was soft, not chewy. I would eat here again if I'm ever in that airport.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

The name and ingredients of the sandwich I selected (Turkey with dressing) were attractive, but it was a bit bland in taste. Expected more...