“Best Airport Food EVER!”
Review of D'Angelo

D'Angelo
Ranked #17 of 55 Restaurants in Windsor Locks
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Clayton, Ohio
“Best Airport Food EVER!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

When we saw that D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches offered one called "Thanksgiving Toasted" that had all the trimmings (including hot gravy on the side), we HAD to try it. As luck would have it, they were also offering a lobster roll. They offer the sandwiches in 3 sizes, which is a great option!
We got a small of each sandwich to take with us on the plane.

The sandwiches were delicious. Lobster rolls can be a crap shoot - often too mayonaisy. But this one was perfect!!! Wish we got to or through the Hartford Airport more often so we could eat this meal more often.

If you find yourself even just a little hungry while you're in the Bradley International Airport, get a sandwich from D'Angelo!!!

• Visited June 2014

Florida
“A PLEASANT Surprise!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Coming from CT and living away for 20+ years, I have a list of "must-eat" foods when I go home to New England: Clam Bellies, Lobster Rolls, REAL Pizza and a great Cannoli. What I didn't expect on this trip was to eat my first Lobster Sub....at an AIRPORT sub shop! I mean, who would even believe you can get decent food at all at an airport. But again, this is CT which prides itself in doing things right - and charging you for it up the ying yang! But truthfully, this 18.00 sub was worth every penny! Couldn't even finish, so I saved half for the plane. Full, I mean Full of fresh Lobster meat and Lettuce...and that is it! Sauteed in butter to perfection....I'm Jonesing in Florida just thinking about it....

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Stillwitty
Enfield, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great sandwish”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

great place to eat great subs or whatever... made fresh daily,

nothing to dislike
yes I would go back...yes I would go back and I would bring a friend

Visited January 2014
Colorado
“Healthy airport food”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The menu is a bit confusing here but you can turn any of the sandwiches into a salad. I had a greek salad and it was pretty good. Make sure to get the dressing on the side or they will drench the meat in it when they cook the meat. Things are made fresh to order.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank beachbreeze66
NC
“Good airport meal”
Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

This was my first time in New England and the first lobster roll I've ever had, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I thought it was really good. The ingredients tasted fresh and the bread was soft, not chewy. I would eat here again if I'm ever in that airport.

• Visited June 2013