“Terrible drive through service”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Wendy's

Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Austin, Texas
“Terrible drive through service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

There's nothing worse than to drive to an airport hotel, arrive late at night and have to deal with an incompetent Wendy's crew for dinner. All the scenes in movies about drive throughs are true about this Wendy's.

First they don't understand you. Then they want you to pay cash instead of Debit because they screwed up the system. Then the manager comes out to fix things and finally after 15 minutes you get your bag and receipt and you are one your way to your hotel.

You get checked in and up to your room and finally open the bag for dinner (I know, my fault for not checking before driving off, but I needed to leave the area ASAP as brain cells were dying from the proximity of this Wendy's) only to find out you've been shorted on an item.

The final insult is when I called the Wendy's using the phone number on the receipt, the calls went unanswered and till picked up by a fax machine.

Lesson learned? Never visit this Wendy's again.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank The_Traveler_2013

Palm Springs, California
“Got The Wrong Order”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2013

Wendy's has great food, but when I got to my hotel room to enjoy my take out meal, nothing in the bag was what I had ordered and it was cold. OMG, I got someone else's old order. In the trash it went. Had it not been 10pm, I would have made the effort to take it back. Oh well.

Visited January 2013