Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hartford - Bradley Airport(Windsor Locks)(Great Value!)
US$120
  • Pool
US$176
US$154
US$77
All reviewscinnamon rollsbradley airportyogurtroom was cleanthe wi fifree breakfastmini fridgean early flightrental carnice sizewould stay againturkey sausagenext morningnice staypark and flyindoor poolwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 December 2007

Wow, the room I had in this hotel was SO wonderful!!!

I only had a very short time here (from arriving late at night to leaving early for a flight) and wanted so much to stay and just relax for a day or 2! Very comfortable and up-to-date furnishings. Good size room and bathroom The bathroom counter was huge!

The King bed was one of those with a very high mattress height, with a lovely thick comforter and great pillows. After a long day's drive from Providence, it was a fantastic bed to fall onto!

Room has fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. A very nice continental breakfast is offered from 4am (though I didn't allow time in the morning to enjoy it!). I believe they even have a waffle maker, so it's a little more than continental.

I HIGHLY recommend this hotel. I only wish I'd stayed here the night I first arrived in Connecticut, rather than La Quinta Inn, which was only about $20 lower in price, but much lower in quality. Comfort Suites has all the luxury of a big hotel, but much lower rates, and services such as Wi-Fi absolutely free!

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 December 2007

This hotel appears brand new and is sparkling clean. Great amenities, comfy beds, staff was friendly. Probably the best airport hotel I've ever stayed in...definitely recommended. Reasonable rates, too ($125)!

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2007

We stayed here two nights redeeming Comfort Inn points. The hotel is fairly new and is extremely clean and well maintained. Our room was beautiful and had all the amenities we could want. The front desk personnel were very friendly and accommodating. I especially liked the computers in the lobby since I did not bring along a laptop. I would highly recommend this hotel if you find yourself in the area. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2007

Our stay at the Comfort Suites @ BDL was great!! Our room was nice. Lots of room. This is a place where you can bring your family for an inexpensive stay. The manager was very helpful,he checked us in quickly and brought us extra towels. We stayed for 1 night. We wanted a hotel close to the airport,so that we wouldn't hassle with traffic on the interstate on the morning of our flight. This is a good place. The statf is very helpful. The continental breakfast was good also. You can make your own waffles. There were egg omellettes,sausage and toast,etc. Our room was on the 2nd floor,very quiet. We would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2007
Reviewed 10 August 2007

From the minute I arrived I just felt comfortable. Very clean hotel, friendly desk staff, and a gorgeous comfortable room. And it was great to have the refridgerator and microwave in the room. I took popcorn, a diet soda and my book and I curled up on the couch for the evening. It was just great.
When I finally got into bed... I thought I had gone to heaven, the beds are SO comfortable, even the pillows( I wanted to take them home).
I didn't have much time for breakfast but the smell of the waffles was amazing. Some yogurt and fresh fruit and I was on my way.
Would definately reccomend this hotel, and will stay there myself in the future.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled solo