Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hartford - Bradley Airport(Windsor Locks)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$77
Agoda.com
US$79
US$77
All reviewscinnamon rollsbradley airportyogurtroom was cleanthe wi fifree breakfastmini fridgean early flightrental carnice sizewould stay againturkey sausagenext morningnice staypark and flyindoor poolwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2010

It was good for a night coming in and a night going out. Half the price of the hotel in the airport, free breakfast, and the location is great. The "free pizza"rate actually was great> got in, tired, all I wanted was some food and an hour of TV.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank Layover
tylarose, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2010

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. I'm so glad that you enjoyed our new Pizza Package! We're trying to make things simple and easy for our guests by combining your overnight, dinner and all of our other great amenities into one step for you. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 22 May 2010

Very disappointed with cleanliness and with customer service from hotel. The room was hardly cleaned, had to buy chrolox wipes to clean down room. The housekeeper had been in the room alright,....proof?!?!?!...... there was a list of fellow residents in my room twice but I suppose she had been watching TV.......coffee pot and cups dirty, trash cans full, request for clean towels not honored etc. When the front desk was approached they said it would be taken care of .....keep on waiting. Also if you are a priority club member, be careful, you may miss your points because of technicalities that the manager will NOT see you about. Who are you anyway?

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank cnonh

I'm sorry that you say that you felt disrespected here at our hotel, that is not how we provide service. We did respond to your concerns as soon as we were made aware of them. I was befuddled that during our personal interactions during your stay, you hadn't expressed them to me.
And, I apologize that you were misinformed regarding the eligibility of your special Friends & Family rate for points. There are restrictions in place with rates such as that special one for Friends of our fellow hotel employees that do not qualify for Priority Club points.
I am always available to discuss any of your further concerns.

Reviewed 23 January 2010

I stayed here prior to an early flight departure from Bradley. Check in was very fast, checkout even faster. The room was large, with a separate sitting area, and had all the basics - comfortable bed, tea/coffee maker, free internet, long bath.... no complaints. The curtains didn't close which might have been frustrating if I hadn't left before dawn.

That's it really... I checked in, bathed, went to bed, got up and left... Everything worked, it was clean, it wasn't expensive - nothing much to say!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Peter D
tylarose, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2010

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of your stay.
We appreciate that you had some concerns with the curtains, the outer panels are simply for decoration. On the inner portion of the window, behind the sheers there are blackout curtains. Don't worry though, the first night I stayed in our rooms- I couldn't locate them either! Silly designers.
Thank you again, and we hope to have the opportunity to earn your business again in the future.

Reviewed 19 December 2009

The Holiday Inn Express is located close to the Hartford Airport. They have a shuttle service that will pick up and drop you off. Check in was quick and efficient and the staff overall was very friendly. I found the place very comfortable and a nice large room which was very clean. The room came with an in-room coffee station and a mini fridge. Free internet is always a plus for me and it was available in the room. I believe they have WiFi in the lobby but never used it. I found the breakfast pretty good too. I would have no problems staying here again if I found myself in the area. My only complaint (a minor one) is that I wish the towels had a bigger thread count.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank MTCSS

Thank you so much for the glowing review. And the pictures came out great, perhaps you'd consider a position as our lead photographer! :) I'm happy that you had a pleasant stay, and we look forward to accommodating you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 November 2009

After reading all the good reviews, I picked this hotel for my friends & I to stay at since we were attending a horse expo in West Springfield only 15 minutes away. Everything was clean: the grounds, lobby, breakfast area, and our rooms. Our rooms were with 2 queen size beds and having the sofa in the room was a nice touch since we had more space. The refrig & microwave was neat so we could use both for snacks. Beds were comfy and pillows were also. The breakfast in the mornings was perfedct, with both hot & cold choices. My friends & I plan to stay here again, next year, when we attend the horse expo in 2010. There is a Ruby Tuesdays just a few blocks away, and for anyone looking for fast food, McDonalds is right there also

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
3  Thank JerseyHorseLover

We are so glad that you had a perfect stay with us! We love when the Equine Affaire comes to visit, and we hope to see you again later this year.