Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Windsor Locks
“hotel stay”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Bed was fine. Front desk attendant wasn't dressed in a uniform nor presentable. On her cell phone sitting down when I came in and didn't get up.
Worst ever at this location!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Hamden
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Very good room, and except for a little noise from the heater, comfortable. Good bed. Excellent help from the front desk, and they have good service to the airport.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Windsor Locks
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Nice hotel. Great location, excellent pricing.
I left a shirt in the room, Called the hotel from the airport before departure to ask them to retrieve it. When I returned two days later, they had the shirt at the front desk. Fantastic!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Daniel M
Wolcott, Connecticut
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Our recent stay at the Days Inn @ Bradley was a disappointing one and our last. Every time we had an early flight out of Bradley we would stay at the Days Inn and it was our go to place, until that is the most recent time we stayed. The rooms were horrible! We rented two rooms, unfortunately I was the first one down the hall and chose the first room we came upon, bad choice. The heater screamed with a loud unpleasant grinding sound and there were water stains on the ceiling, the second room wasn't all that much better and when we woke up in the morning and started talking about the night it seems as though our other friends had the same complaints. There are quite a few hotels in the area and if you need to stay for an early flight I'd look else where even if it meant spending more money.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Daddio_M3
Nyon, Switzerland
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I arrived at Bradley on a US Airways flight at about 12:06 P.M. Had made my Days Inn reservation at about 9:30 while waiting to board the plane at Charlotte NC. Some of the friendly people at this Days Inn speak with an accent but you can understand them better than some folks down south. I hope this won't make youall mad now,hear.
I and five other people were picked up by their van. My room was clean, continental breakfast is included.
When I checked out I was greeted by Debbie a nice help full young Lady who made the arrangement to take me and others to Bradley,which is a five minute ride.

If you don't want to spend a lot of money, want to be close to Bradley and want a clean bed,
shower and continental breakfast then I think you should try this Days Inn. This was my second
stay in two months.

#11 of 14 in Windsor Locks
Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport
SpringHill Suites Hartford Airport/Windsor Locks
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks

Been to Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport

Property: Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport
Address: 185 Ella Grasso Tpke, Windsor Locks, CT 06096-1026
Region: United States > Connecticut > Windsor Locks
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Green Hotel in Windsor Locks
#1 Best Value Hotel in Windsor Locks
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Windsor Locks At Bradley International Airport Hotel Windsor Locks