“Very convenient and quite friendly”

Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Windsor Locks
coastal Carolina
“Very convenient and quite friendly”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

You can reach the hotel directly from the airport terminal. Bradley airport is where you arrive if you are traveling to Hartford CT. Although my room actually overlooked the airport it was very very quiet. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. I had clam chowder and a Caesar salad in the Concorde Restaurant. The chowder was delicious. The salad was a bit too lemony.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Christopher A, General Manager at Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Thank you for your feedback. Yes, the airport view is fun The hotel was designed specifically with noise reduction from the airport in mind. We appreciate your business.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Winnipeg
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Stayed here for our yearly convention - 6 nights October 22 - 27, 2013. The room was lovely and the hotel staff were very nice. The waitress in the bar for those nights was run off her feet - service was slow, but not her fault. The food in the dining room and bar was really good - affordable if you split your meal with someone as the portions were very large. Our convention dinner was not great. I sent my meal back - cold. It came back to me cold and uninviting. My friend next to me did the same and his came back the same as well. He didn't eat his period and I picked at mine as I was hungry. Think they were overwhelmed in the kitchen.

Room Tip: I visited several of my friend's rooms and they were all very nice as well.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for your candid feedback. While I'm pleased you enjoyed our hotel it is clear that your food and beverage experience in our banquet department was substandard. We will certainly use your feedback to improve. Thanks again.
Willimantic, Connecticut
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I stayed here for one night before a training in one of the hotel conference rooms. The room was very clean. It was a basic hotel room, but what I liked was the little extras, such as the bath robe, a nylon puff, cotton swabs and cotton balls in the bathroom. I thought it would be nosier because of the planes, but it wasn't. I didn't hear them at all. I was on the phone pretty late into the night and didn't think anything of it, until I hung up and promptly heard the man in the next room talking on his phone. He was not yelling, but there was a locked door connecting our rooms. I was able to hear parts of his conversation, and now I'm assuming he heard parts of mine. That was uncomfortable. Overall, it was a good stay. There was Starbucks coffee in the room, and though I'm not a big fan, it was nice.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that you experienced sound from the adjoining room. I will see if we can improve the sound barrior between connecting rooms.
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stayed here for our flight home. Dropped off rental car and took shuttle to hotel. Staff were very accommodating, no reservations. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Nice amenities in the room. Make sure you put out do not disturb sign if you are sleeping in. I would have given it 5 stars if the maid hadn't knocked on the door at 8:15 a.m. to clean the room. Otherwise it was nice to roll out of bed, have a nice breakfast and not rush to catch your plane.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Christopher A, General Manager at Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
I apologize for the early wake up knock by our housekeeping staff. Your feedback has been shared and will help us improve our service.
Dover, nj
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Great deal! You can park your car for 7 nights for $20 with an overnight stay. They escort you and your luggage from your room to security. Hassle free travel. Great for business travelers. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed November 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us!
New Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I mean it's pretty convenient for early, early flights. The rooms are average. Sometimes real noisy in the halls, and the staff does nothing about it. The second more recent stay, no issues.

The Starbucks downstairs is NOT a Starbucks by any stretch of the imagination. The girl working there did not know how to make a Earl Grey Tea latte. Very strange. Again, I parked and stayed there so the price was reasonable and it is way more convenient then the off site parking places or even the airport (State) parking.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevators.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Thank you for your feedback. Even though our Starbucks is a "We Proudly Brew" kiosk and not a full starbuck store we should still know how to make an Earl Grey Tea latte. We will be certain to train our team on that drink. I've also discussed your "noise" feedback with our Hotel leadership team.
Regards,
Florida
Reviewed 4 November 2013

If you are flying out on an early flight, this hotel is perfect for you. The rooms are clean and comfortable.

I have stayed here a few times now. Both have been uneventful. I will definitely consider staying here again in the future.

The hotel was full on this stay and therefore it seemed that none of my room preferences were honored.

Room Tip: I always prefer a king on a high floor. I had a parking garage view double. I would presume that t...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
I apologize that you didn't have an Airport view on your last visit. Hopefully we can make that happen on your next trip. It certainly is a fun view. Thank you for your feedback.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Windsor Locks
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport
La Quinta Inn Hartford Bradley Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks
Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport
Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport
SpringHill Suites Hartford Airport/Windsor Locks

Been to Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport? Share your experiences!