Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsthe club loungebradley airportparking garagean early flightbaggage claimhotel is locatedarriving latenext morningi highly recommend this hotelrental carconvenient locationdefinitely stay here againnight's sleepwake up callgateconveniencerunway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Nice one to stay if you arrive late to Bradley International Airport. All rooms are large with comfortable beds but I didn't like daily questions of the staff if my room needed cleaning. If you are interested in aviation consider asking for a room on the side of the apron as noise of the airport is not disturbing. Also note the New England Air Museum on the opposite side of the airfield as worth visiting.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I flew into BDL, walked right to hotel, was greeted professionally and made to feel like a valued guest. The food was fantastic, the service was great, the accommodations were clean and fresh, the bed and linens were perfect, the whole experience was better than I anticipated. The shuttle to and from the car rental was great and I actually have nothing negative to write about this stay. Thank you Sheraton...!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Christopher A, General Manager at Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Gladacya,

Thanks for the great review. We are very proud of our team here at the Sheraton Bradley.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I was only here for one night but I was very happy. I came for a wedding. Perry, the man who drove the shuttle was very nice. The staff at the desk were also very nice. I went to the restaurant there....get the chicken tenders! Yummmm! I wish they had mini fridges though. Overall if I was in the area I'd definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The odd numbered rooms on the 5th floor face the runway area
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Graciecakes324

Dear Graciecakes324,

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Agree with your frig comments - we are working on that. We're looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

You can't get any closer to the airport expect by sleeping in the airport itself. Very welcoming staff, clean rooms, easy in-and-out for parking if needed. I felt like my car was safe, as well. As noted earlier, it's probably the fastest hot water to tap that I've experienced in any hotel. I also expected a lot of jet noise, but never noticed it. Nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Just Right,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

A quick review.

Of course it's location is great.
A separate tsa entrance would make it even better.
Nice, interactive staff.
Clean room with good amenities.
Fast, responsive internet.
Awesome water pressure in the shower.

Nice, relaxing stay. Thanks.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear Dooandherb,

I'm hearing more and more about the great water pressure. Glad you enjoyed it! Come back soon!