Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hartford - Bradley Airport(Windsor Locks)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$127
Hotwire.com
US$79
US$77
All reviewsstayed herefront deskroom was cleanloved this hotelparking lotnice hotelsix flagsdecent breakfasthartford airportbig eyogurtair museumking suitean early flightbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights while we explored ct and ma. Our room was a spacious and clean, 2 queen and pull out couch suite. We all loved the layout of the room..we loved the separation of the shower area and the restroom area. Daily breakfast was always good. All employees that we ran into were extremely polite and followed through with any requests we had. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristinejackson
vinod C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear KristineJackson,

Thank you for your wonderful comments ,I am very happy to hear my team made you feel welcome . I will share your comments with the entire staff and we look forward to having you again at our Fairfield Inn & Suites.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We were on our way to Springfield for the basketball hall of fame during a long New England road trip and I used priceline to look for a hotel for one night. This one came up as a "tonight only" rate of $58 so I booked 2 rooms. The rooms were very clean. My one complaint is the beds weren't the typical beds I expect in a Marriott hotel - even a Fairfield Inn. The breakfast in the morning was very good and quite abundant. Not much around this place but it was a good resting point for us.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Laurel133,

Thank you for taking the time to let others know about our hotel ,I hope you will stop and rest again. I am glad to hear that your stay was wonderful and breakfast was great.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We've loved this hotel since it's opened and have stayed here every year since it opened, but this is our last trip I'm sad to say. The rooms are for the most part clean, but there is no longer a standard of quality or attention to details and the hotel is starting to show its age and wear.
Last year one of our 2 room had mold and we requested to be moved. The staff is always exceptionally accommodating and helpful. This trip, the room was clean, however the lack of quality and attention to details was obvious. There looked to be a handprint of some sort of discoloration over on of the two beds, and with the door shut you could see the light from the hall. The bathroom was clean however the shower curtain was so wrinkled it looked as tho it was just taken out of the dryer after 4 days and hung! The bath room lacks any vents to draw the moisture or down draft. It's so bad, that you can not shower without the door propped open. Of course you don't want the door open when someone is in there doing the needful and without any vents that smells lingers into the room and is not pleasant. The breakfast has always been superior, however this trip it was a mess and it was very un keep with low or no stock being refilled or cleaned as folks were seeking to eat. The breakfast attendant could have cared less and it showed. We took the kids to the pool and it was SOOOO humid and you could not sit and enjoy the children swimming and we didn't want to leave them unattended so we had to cut the pool time to 10 min as thats all anyone could have standed! The Boy needed to use the restroom and we found both the mens and womens restroom in the pool area broken and overflowing with human waste. I hate to share this poor experience as the staff other than our breakfast attend has always been so amazing, but there is a true lack of accountability to the quality now thats open and obvious at this location. I get thats its a tough task to make each guest happy however in this case simply doing and maintaining the standard that folks expect with a marriott property is desperately needed to turn this location around. Good luck - you are an amazing staff and I do hope you can make the needed fixes.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ShaggyHarley
vinod C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear ShaggyHarley,

Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience at our hotel, I am glad to hear that our staff was great. I have read your comments in detail and do apologize for the issues you encounter. We are concerned and I will personally address all your comments with my team.

Our aim is to make our guest happy and to avoid such comments, our intention is to give great service and I assure you I will be focus on the areas you reported.

If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to contact me directly at 860-627-9333 ext 401. Once again, please accept my apology. We would like to regain your trust and we hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to the Hartford area

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Who ever heard of putting the towel rack on wall in the bathtub? Small refrigerator was placed on floor rather than in recessed area under coffee maker and microwave. The room was way too small for the furniture placement. When we travel we like to stay where we can get a hot breakfast. The eggs and sausage were kept fresh and hot. The dining area was way too small. Both mornings that we were there we had to eat in our room. There were only 5 tables and only 4-5 seats at the bar. Not enough for the size of hotel. Wil we stay here again? Only as a last resort.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank grandkidsx4
vinod C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear GrandkidsX4,

Thanks for your comments, I am glad to know that you like our hot complimentary breakfast . Please accept my apology for the seating difficulties, we were busy that weekend and had a few groups that came down to eat all at once.

I will address all of your other comments with my team , feel free to call me if you need to further discuss this and plan your next trip.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

First off the staff was very nice, friendly and accommodating. We did have an iussue with a strong musty smell in a room on the third floor. We were moved to a new room that had a different smell coming up from the drain in the bathroom. Finally our room on the first floor was good. We don't like to complain, but the smells were too much. I do believe housekeeping took care of them, but the musty smell is one that couldn't be covered up and may indicate deeper issues. That said, the exercise room was small be adequate, the pool was clean and the overall appearance of the hotel was good. A hut tub would have been nice in the pool area, but not a show stopper. Also the Manager did offer us 30% off a future stay due to our inconvenience over the rooms! Nice.

Room Tip: Be picky! Ask for a room on the 1st floor - we seemed to have the best luck there.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
vinod C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear PR,

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to know that our staff take good care of you. I have address your comments about the smell with our team to avoid this from happening again.

Hope to see you back soon.