Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks
Great 4.5/5
  • Pool
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfull kitchencomforts of homeliving roombreakfast and dinnersmall kitchenhome away from homebeer and winewonderful hotelbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastsix flagsrooms are cleanwafflesclose to the airportfront desk staffbradley airportshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Have stayed at this property many times previous to this short stay, all with no issues. This past stay was not as pleasent, room was upstairs in the back of the hotel, on one side was the outside access door with a self closing mechanism that would move a barge....door slammed all night. On the other side of my room was someone learning to play guitar and sing...or perhaps Justin Beiber...it was awful and not pleasent to try to sleep to. call front desk for a room change...put on endless hold, no return call...next morning mentioned i wanted to relocate, no rooms available...parking lot 50% full...not buying it. I'm a Hilton Diamond for the past 10+ years, so, I stay with the brand, but have booked at the HGI in Windsor from this point forward.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark H
Homewood_Suites_CT, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Reviewed 22 January 2014

My room was very comfortable & clean, amenities were nice. Breakfast had variety and was tasty, and free dinner in the lobby for guests the second night of my stay was good also. There was some noise from the room over me. I should have called the front desk as it continued for quite some time, (I could hear people walking across the floor and it sounded like they were moving furniture or something heavy.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. My sincerest apology for the issues you experienced in our hotel. I'm glad hear that our room accomodations pleased you. We hope to see you in the near future. Thank you again.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

We had the pleasure of spending one night in the Homewood Suite in Windsor Locks, CT. The suite was very clean. We had dinner at the Managers reception and it was very tasty. Breakfast was wonderful - nice selection and added touches to make it extra special (for instance waffle bar had strawberries, whipped cream and powdered sugar!) We had a fireplace in our suite and it made for a nice cozy evening!

1  Thank Deborah D

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with our property. We hope to see you in the near future. Thank you again.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Night staff service was mediocre, they were less than helpful. The rooms were super clean, spacious and nice. Morning staff was great and very helpful. We made a complaint about the steps being very slippery and covered with snow and after three attempts nothing was done to fix it.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewood_Suites_CT, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. My sincerest apology for the steps. I will address this situation with the staff/Maintenance crew. We look forward to another opportunity to earn your business.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Microwave was permanently on,it did not heat anything and could not be turned off so we unplugged it. We reported it and the maintenance guys brought a new microwave since the old one could not be fixed. The new microwave did not fit properly into its spot because of its shape but they installed it anyway, they said thats the best they could do at the time. The microwave could not open properly so we had to squeeze our dishes in but we had to manage it.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewood_Suites_CT, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. My sincerest apology for the issue you experienced in our hotel. I will be sure to discuss the issue with our Maintenance Department in an effort to avoid having this type of issue occur again in the future.