Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Windsor Locks
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Noise from the room above sounded like a parade was passing through. The manager said that the hotel was constructed such that there is no soundproofing between floors and that this was a common complaint.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Edward G
Homewood_Suites_CT, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Guest ~

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property on Trip Advisor. My sincerest apology for the noise issues you experienced in our hotel. We would sincerely like another opportunity to win back your trust in our hotel.

Kind Regards,

Michelle Noack
Customer Services Manager
Homewood Suites of Windsor Locks, CT.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 25 days and I was extremely pleased from day one till the last. All areas I visited were clean and in good working order rooms were comfortable,clean,and big. I used the Laundry facility which was open 24 hours. They desk staff was very helpful in thier referals of resturants and Barber shop.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewood_Suites_CT, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

We want to thank you very much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the near future. Thank you again!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I stay here every year to watch the Super Bowl. Although the Super was lousy the room was excellent. I felt right at home. The separation of the bedrooms and the kitchen provided a very good atmosphere. The only thing I would change is the size of the TV's. I think it's time to upgrade to 50 inch or above in size. I like the fact that there is a tv in each room. That allows you the opportunity to retreat to your own tv programming at any time. I will continue to stay here every year. I love it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your kind words and personal time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you in the near future. Thank you again!

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We stayed at the Windsor Locks Homewodd Suites location for 3 nights in January 2014. We had an excellent stay - the room was just what we needed and the complimentary hot breakfast was superb. Coffee and tea available throughout the day was a bonus. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewood_Suites_CT, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

We want to thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the near future. Thank you again.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Have stayed at this property many times previous to this short stay, all with no issues. This past stay was not as pleasent, room was upstairs in the back of the hotel, on one side was the outside access door with a self closing mechanism that would move a barge....door slammed all night. On the other side of my room was someone learning to play guitar and sing...or perhaps Justin Beiber...it was awful and not pleasent to try to sleep to. call front desk for a room change...put on endless hold, no return call...next morning mentioned i wanted to relocate, no rooms available...parking lot 50% full...not buying it. I'm a Hilton Diamond for the past 10+ years, so, I stay with the brand, but have booked at the HGI in Windsor from this point forward.

1  Thank Mark H

Reviewed 22 January 2014

My room was very comfortable & clean, amenities were nice. Breakfast had variety and was tasty, and free dinner in the lobby for guests the second night of my stay was good also. There was some noise from the room over me. I should have called the front desk as it continued for quite some time, (I could hear people walking across the floor and it sounded like they were moving furniture or something heavy.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. My sincerest apology for the issues you experienced in our hotel. I'm glad hear that our room accomodations pleased you. We hope to see you in the near future. Thank you again.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

We had the pleasure of spending one night in the Homewood Suite in Windsor Locks, CT. The suite was very clean. We had dinner at the Managers reception and it was very tasty. Breakfast was wonderful - nice selection and added touches to make it extra special (for instance waffle bar had strawberries, whipped cream and powdered sugar!) We had a fireplace in our suite and it made for a nice cozy evening!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Deborah D

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with our property. We hope to see you in the near future. Thank you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Windsor Locks
1 mi away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport
Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport
Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport
SpringHill Suites Hartford Airport/Windsor Locks
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hartford - Bradley Airport
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Hartford - Bradley Airport

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks? Share your experiences!