“Owners are RUDE”

Cuisines: Pizza
Middlebury, Connecticut
“Owners are RUDE”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I will never again bring my family even remotely close to this place! Owners are rude! After being told I had to buy something in order to park in the lot (due to the Wolcott fair happening across the street) I agreed to go in and have a drink. When I exited the owner approached me and told me I didn't purchase enough to park anywhere in the lot (full of other small businesses). I was then stalked out an hour later upon my return to my vehicle to be insulted once again by the owner and told I am a bad mother in front of my child. I almost contacted the police but decided to get the heck away from the place! I was in such disbelief that a business owner can act in such a way toward a customer!!!! Repulsive!!!!!

5 Thank Ifusco548

Wolcott, Connecticut
“real neigborhood style”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

there is nothing like a real neighborhood style bar and restaurant.waitstaff always friendly and fast even when busy. try the corned beef casserole or corned beef mac and cheese. white clam or white clam casino excellent...antipasto with house dressing very tasty

• Visited April 2014
Meriden, Connecticut
“Great corned beef sandwiches”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Awesome corned beef sandwiches, great salads, pizza is good too! If you are looking for a local hot spot, look no further - McBride's is a Wolcott establishment!!! One of the better pizza places in town.

Visited November 2013
Waterbury, Connecticut
“fast food at best”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

not up to the standards I enjoy when dining out ok for bar food but when out to dinner I want more than this place offers

Visited November 2012
1 Thank deperugini
Melbourne, Florida
“A pizza institution for years and years.”
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Used to go there when they were in Waterbury. Things haven't changed except the building. Pizza is still excellent, beer is still cold and the corned beef is to die for.. Cash only, but I think an ATM is available. I xon't know what their secret is, but it works... A must visit..

• Visited March 2012

Been to McBride's Restaurant & Pizza? Share your experiences!