“Simply the Best”

The Rose Inn & Delhi Spice
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Bearsted
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Pub, Balti
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Simply the Best”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The food amazing! the service amazing!
My husband and i love curry and have been eating it for years in many different restaurants all over this country and the world. This definitely is the best food ever and right on our doorstep.

• Visited May 2014

London
“Pleasent return”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

I was wandering what's on the pub tonight !?
I came with my girlfriend, drunk couple of Guinness, by the way, among the best Guinness I ever had! And my girlfriend got a glass of Champagne on the house!
I really like the place and the people coming!
We also love the food, we've got some for take away!

Definitely we'll come back!

1 Thank Eduard C
Guildford, United Kingdom
“regular for take aways ... great service... great people ...great beer”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We are regulars at The Rose and enjoy the banter of the pub the owners hands on style the friendly bar team Nat Scott Tris all show they care and do a cracking job. THE SPICE BOYS in the restaurant mostly are competent and caring and deserve credit. restaurant layout is smart and tables not too close together tasty starters and big choice . On this occasson the rest manager gace us a complimentary sizzling dish which arrived after our poppadoms to some amusement as we did not know neither did waiter and it came and went then came back spoiling the theatre but at least it prevented me getting smoked out ..... It was an extra dish and it was lovely my lamb curry was delicious and tender bit spicy for me being a woooos but it made me drink more beer I suppose live the cobra beer No room for pudding not sure how some other diners were enjoying pudding ? Moved to bar for a coffee and the barman bought us them! So being a regular did have its benefits tonight... We enjoy the pub only suggestion for us would be have some background music on when punters dont use the amazing jukebox just some atmospheric tunes or radio even sure it would not cost too kuch and improve the atmosphere when pub is quieter and when busy people would maybe be using the jukebox.

London, United Kingdom
“Easter dinner was brilliant and service was excellent”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I booked in at Easter for a large group, I was nervous to book as I read the previous messages but I am glad I booked it in the end as I had an excellent service as well as fantastic food. The manager explained to me that it is not an average Indian restaurant and the food gets freshly prepared so service will be slightly longer than other restaurants, He was right and spot on. I will recommend the lamb mushroom with garlic rice. Overall excellent, we will return

Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Good but not amazing”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I came here a week ago for dinner with my other half and it was okay but nothing special. The food was edible but not brilliant. I had vegetable korma which was quite runny but tasty. My boyfriend had chicken dupiaza which he had asked if it came with a lot of sauce and was told it did. He ordered it and was left with a meal that was pretty dry. It seemed very quiet in there and not sure about the way it is laid out. You can hear the music from the bar which for me is too loud and not appropriate although my boyfriend seemed to enjoy it!