“My favorite steakhouse”

Ranked #9 of 77 Restaurants in Bear
Price range: US$10 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
newark, Delaware
“My favorite steakhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

I live in the Newark/Bear area and have my choice of three or four steakhouses along the busy route 40 road. I like this one the best because it is sophisticated, quiet and has high quality food. I enjoy taking friends here for a birthday lunch and you can actually hold a conversation in this restaurant. Some of the other ones are so busy celebrating birthdays that they are very loud. Love it here!

• Visited April 2013

Park City, Utah
“Everything was perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

This is my grandmothers favorite places to go out to. Just visiting & took her to get a filet. We both had the flo's filet and it was cooked to perfection. The baked potato & asparagus were cooked to perfection. We indulged in the Bananas Foster Cheesecake which was delicious! Our server gal was very attentive & had perfect timing. We really enjoyed our time together there and lingered. As a matter of fact..it took us 2 hours to eat becasue we were savoring our meal & enjoying chatting together. So rare not to have a server or management dropping hints to push you out when you take that long to dine. Never felt pressured and we were very content with our experience. Thank you for enhancing my visit with my beloved Grandmother.

• Visited August 2013
Felton, Delaware
“Long Wait, Poor Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

Waited approx. 40 minutes before being seated. The wait staff was the worse I have ever experienced. Looked like 2 kids were taking your reservations. The steak was so tough we had to use muscle into the knife to cut the meat. More expensive than Texas Roadhouse and the service and meal quality blows this place away. Will never visit Longhorn again EVER.

• Visited June 2013
Chesapeake, Virginia
“In town lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

This is our third time here and always love it. The food is great, the atmosphere is awesome. No wait to sit on a Wednesday evening at 6 pm. Drinks bread and salads came out in a few mins well before the main course which is nice. We both ordered steak and it was made exactly how we asked. They are right on point when it comes to how you want your steak prepared. Nice looking and clean restaurant. Always happy when I come and eat here.

• Visited April 2013
South Florida, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Big haired Lady where R U?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

Didn't see the Big Haired Laby but the steak was well worth the visit. We will surley visit ther to grub up again

Visited March 2012