“Never again”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Delaware
“Never again”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We had dinner here in March. Arrived and it was not busy, seated promptly and got our beverages. Waited over 15 minutes for salad and close to another 20 minutes for our meal. Waitress never checked back with us until the end. Drinks ran out. Food was requested medium well, was actually closer to rare. Then the smokers outside the front door. Too many other places to choose next time. Would not recommend or return.

• Visited March 2014

Elkton, Maryland
“I Like The Steak Sauce”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

It was a couples sharing night. The wives ordered a two-fer special. My buddy and I had the two-fer Porterhouse. A great steak!

But what made it the most enjoyable is the prepared-at-the-table steak sauce they give you with it. It's warm, aromatic, and a little tangy.

Even the noisy, large group next to us didn't dimmish the Porterhouse, or the wives steaks. The only thing we could ask for was bigger portions. They were big already. It's just one of those flavors that you want to eat, and eat, and eat.

• Visited February 2014
Bear, Delaware
“Longhorn w/Friends”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

They have call ahead, which I always do and I still can't figure it out. I may show up 1 1/2 later, but I still have to wait up to 1/2 hour longer. What is the use. They have a problem bussing tables.Sunday 3/9/14 was really bad, we had to wait for drinks, they overcooked my Filet, NO compesation for, I had to eat by myself, cause everybody else had their food. Plus the salad's came, 2 minutes later, here's your dinner.. They really need to time things better, because it's getting to the point, like they just opened again !!!

• Visited March 2014
Newark, Delaware
“First Time Surprise”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Using a Christmas gift card, my wife and I decided to try Longhorn for the first time. The long wait was typical for a Friday evening here or any other similar restaurant. Upon review of the menu, we noticed there were no prices posted for beer and soda. Our server stated this has been the case since she began working here several years ago. Very strange. A multigrain bread was served hot out of the oven and was simply delicious. We had to request more because it was so good. I ordered the flatiron steak medium with stuffed Portobello and vegetable medley with a house salad. Each item came out fantastic and fully prepared to my likeness. Even the house salad exceeded my expectations in size, vegetable variety, and blue cheese dressing quality. My wife ordered a 12 oz prime rib medium and her plate was delicious as well. The prime rib came with au jus and horseradish sauce and both were good too. We will definitely return and try other options on the menu as other reviewers have done. If these guys continue with this quality of food, they will certainly offer strong competition to the other steakhouses in our area.

• Visited January 2014
Maryland
“Consistently good food and service”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We eat at this Longhorn every week. We have tried other similar restaurants in the area and keep going back to Longhorn. Why?... Consistently good food and service. I personally have ordered almost everything on the menu including the limited time specials and everything is delicious, week after week. They have a great variety and entrees are always cooked to perfection. The service is also consistently good. The servers are always pleasant and competent. They are always very professional and do a great job of making sure we have whatever we need. I think one key to the success of this restaurant is competent managers who know what customer service means.

• Visited October 2013

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!