“...Pleasant surprise in Bear” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aqua Sol Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Aqua Sol Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Bar, American, Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, View
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Castle, Delaware
“...Pleasant surprise in Bear”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

.....Quite a pleasant surprise indeed!...the staff was great, her name was Johnnie...She helped with lunch selection...will come again...

• Visited July 2014

Newark
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go to Chesapeake Inn”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I'm NOT a complainer but I was VERY disappointed in the food. Paid $26 for 2 crab cakes. There was more VEGETABLES IN the crab cakes then there was crab. If I'm paying a PREMIUM price, I expect premium food. FAR from premium food. I would have rather been served a Gorton's Crab Cake than what I was served. Horrible.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mythreeiggys
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had great lunch and drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Saw the write up in the paper and decided to drive an hour to this place. Had wonderful lunch (Cuban sandwiches) and fabulous mojitos. The bartender was also our waitress because they were understaffed. This seems to be a prevalent problem but we were fine since it wasn't too crowded.

1 Thank Richard O
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Great Menu & Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

What a great getaway to be near the water. My wife and I went on a weeknight for a date. The atmosphere was very nice - candlelight and beach music. Food and drinks were fantastic!

Visited June 2014
Delaware
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Great last minute decision to try Aqua Sol. We ate outside on a gorgeous day. Our table overlooked the Marina. Our server was very pleasant and extremely helpful. She helped us choose wonderful food prepared fresh. It was wonderful. The Ropa Vieja sandwich was outstanding as was the coconut bread pudding with ice cream. I ordered the mixed green salad with fruit and I added grilled chicken. The fruit was chopped very small like a salsa and there was very little mixed greens. Glad I added the chicken or it would not have been enough and I am a light eater. I really want to try the Mahi tacos next time, we were told they are a top seller. We will be going back perhaps for a weekend dinner when they have live music.