“Great $5 Hot & Ready Pizzas & Crazy Bread!!”
Review of Little Caesars

Little Caesars
Ranked #58 of 83 Restaurants in Bear
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: (302) 832-1414
Description: (302) 832-1414
Reviewed 28 October 2010

I love Little Ceasars $5 Hot & Ready deal. I have stopped in here several times for a $5 Hot & Ready pizza & have usually been able to get a pizza with no wait. They usually have cheese or pepperoni ready to go. I have even seen them have sausage pizza ready on occasion. One time last year I did stop in and they had NO pizzas ready. I was VERY disappointed & ended up at Taco Bell across the parking lot instead. However, on most visits I have been able to get exactly what I wanted with no waiting. I have also ordered their CRAZY bread in the past--as it is one of my favorite Little Ceasars menu items. I love their marinara sauce--YUM!

I was last in this Little Ceasars for lunch last week & got one of the $5 Hot & Ready cheese pizzas. It was really good. The sauce is kind of sweet and zesty. The crust is soft on the inside, but crispy on the edges. Plus they put a decent amount of cheese on the pizza. The service at the location is usually pretty fast, but isn't always the friendliest. Besides, it is only a take-out place. There is no on-site dining, but you can opt for delivery IF you live in the immediate area. IF you live oustide the delivery zone, you will have to opt for carry-out.

I would recommend this location for their pizza OR crazy bread. It is good. IF you just want one small pizza--you can almost always count on the $5 Hot & Ready, but IF you want multiple pies, I would recommend calling your order in ahead of time. This way you know they will have what you need, it will be ready for you when you get there & it won't empty out the Hot & Ready case for other walk-in customers. It is not a super large gourmet pizza, but it is definately worth $5 & will most likely serve at least TWO people. I would recommend it over several other "fast food" places anyday.

Note: Little Ceasars also serve Wings in addition to pizza.

Been to Little Caesars? Share your experiences!