“We ate at the one up in Lancaster”
Review of Pat's Pizza

Pat's Pizza
Ranked #32 of 80 Restaurants in Bear
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Large portions. Great italian food. Try the calzone or egglpant parm.. Service was good. The one in Lancaster is near Franklin and Marshall College. I do not know if there are any more locations in PA, but there are lots of them in DE and MD.

There are newer reviews for Pat's Pizza

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Great sauce. . .great crust. . .the cheesesteak sub was good too.
It was delivered to my hotel fast and hot as I had ordered.

1  Thank AugusteTravel
Reviewed 11 October 2012

We ordered a white pizza with vegies which was OK, and a Steak and cheese pizza, (where was the cheese) which had a lot of tomato sauce on the top. I would try it one more time with different toppings.

Reviewed 26 April 2012

Go to the Gyro Kabob house http://www.gyrokabobhouse.com/ if you want one of the best Gyros in Delaware. If you are on I95, Take the 273 West exit. It will be right there on the right as soon as you come off the exit, next to a liquor store. It is a hole in the wall, but try the Lamb Gyro, and you will laugh at Pat's! The chicken gyro is also good, for those of you not into lamb. Pat's used to be great, but after the original owners kids got involved, and they got Pat's restaraunts of their own, the quality went down hill. It's becoming a chain, sad to say. The original Pat's was located in Pennsville NJ, and my mother worked for the original owner, so I know first hand. I hope this helps anyone seeking a good (not the best, but I can't get to Europe right now!) GYRO!

Reviewed 25 January 2012

Great service, food is always consistent. Cant beat the price!!

Been to Pat's Pizza? Share your experiences!