“Great food...long waits for tables”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 80 Restaurants in Bear
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Steaks are outstanding. The wait for tables verges on insane. Over an hour on some visits-however, hosts will always tell you 'no more than 45 min'. Its always very loud in there-worse so in the bar area. Where you can eat, but be aware the bartenders are rather busy and you may not get the most prompt attention when a refill or something to do with food needs attention.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Had the ribs, green beans and salad. The green beans were great. The salad was a salad. How different could it possibly be? The ribs were fine. I really thought they would be fantastic but they were just very good. The rolls have a sugar glaze with cinnamon butter on the side. I didn't care for them. If this sounds like a complaint, it isn't, just my personal preference. The prices are a bit on the high side and for what I spent I expected better. A ten ounce draft beer is four dollars. I would go back but it will have to be a special occasion. In fact I would have given them a full five star rating except for the expense.

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Great food great drinks .... seating sometimes can take a while but a good place for family night or date night lol

Reviewed 29 August 2013

My wife and I just went out for the night and ate @ Texas Roadhouse. Had to wait for a little while to be seated. But it was well worth the wait!!!!! My wife had the porterhouse smothered in onions mushrooms and cheese. She loved it!!!!!! Our waitress was pretty good taking in consideration how busy they were. Our food was hot she kept the rolls full and our drinks full. A great time and great food.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I've been comming here for some time and I love it. Love the ribs and the rattle snake bites, my favorite!! Call ahead sitting has always worked for me. Specially on weekend when it's full. Sometimes service is not 100% but most of the time it is !!!

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!