“Ok beer and ok food”

Stewart's Brewing Co
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Bear
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Stewart's Brewing Company is a 200-seat full-service restaurant and brewpub with a 30-seat bar. By law, the entire restaurant is smoke-free. We are located in a strip mall with ample parking. Families are welcome. Large groups are welcome. We have many big-screen TV's for your favorite sporting events and for NTN Buzztime Trivia. Full menu is available from 11:00 a.M. Until 10:45p.M. Sunday through Thursday and 11:00am until 12:45a.M. Friday and Saturday. Great hand-crafted beer all the time!
San Diego, California
“Ok beer and ok food”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I went to Stewart's on recommendation from a friend, but I don't know that I would go back. The beer was decent and the food was good, but it was nothing spectacular in my opinion. If you do go, I would recommend getting a beer flight so that you can sample their beers and find one that you like.

Visited July 2014

Newark, Delaware
“Best Local Brewpub”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have been to a lot of brewpubs and Stewarts ranks as my local Favorite. A solid collection of standard and seasonal beers Stewarts is always willing to mix things up and try something new. Their special Stumblin Monk is available only seasonally but is worth the wait.
They also offer many solid gastronomic delights from simple pub food to creative daily specials. They have one of the best burgers in town and their half-price burger night on Tuesdays makes it an unbeatable deal. Where else can you get a craft beer and a custom burger for under $12?
The service is friendly, although on popular nights it can take awhile to get your food, the patience is worth it.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank SadWhiteWolf
Bel Air, Maryland
“So so”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

So so food and beer, overpriced and very average fare. No out of the ordinary choices to make it a gastropub. Go elsewhere.

Bear, Delaware
“Ok nothing special”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Your typical bar food. You usually have to wait for a waitress, I think if your not a regular they don't move quickly in your direction. For a brew pub you would expect a better collection of beers. No comparision to the king of Delaware craft beers " Dogfish "!!!

• Visited March 2014
Ottawa
“Couldn't get served!!”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

After being seated by the hostess, my wife and I waited 10 minutes as multiple wait staff passed by our table taking orders and serving other customers, but making no eye contact or welcoming greeting. We decided Stewart's didn't deserve our business, and I returned our menus to the hostess as we walked out and explained "No one seemed to interested in serving us". (The restaurant wasn't busy and was only about 20% occupied. Fortunately, we walked across the parking lot the a Bob Evans and had a great dinner, with terrific, friendly service.)

Visited April 2014
Al S, Owner at Stewart's Brewing Co, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
Please accept our sincere apologies for your negative experience. We strive to exceed our guests expectations and clearly failed to do so during your recent visit. In order to address this issue effectively, would you mind sharing the date/time of your visit? We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback as guest satisfaction is our top priority.

Heather Stewart