“Pleasantly surprised and good food.”

Armand's Chicago Pizzeria
Ranked #53 of 82 Restaurants in Bethany Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Pleasantly surprised and good food.”
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

Stopped in last night for dinner after reading all the good reviews and the food was delicious! My husband got the chicken parm. Sub, I got the fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp and my daughter got the spaghetti and we were all super happy with all the food! The waiter was very friendly and constantly returning for refills and checking on us. Would highly recommend it and will def go back next time we are here!

• Visited June 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Revising an earlier experience... Improved”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

In all fairness, after a return visit over Memorial Day weekend with much improved customer service at the take-out counter, I felt compelled to revise my earlier review. Hopefully what I had seen earlier was one "off-day" since on my following visits, the various take-out counter help was very personable and engaged with the customers.

The food here IS excellent, and we have never been disappointed. Try Armand's when you're in the vicinity of Bethany Beach.

There are 2 entrances: the left is to the restaurant, and the right is for carry-out. If you eat there and can tolerate the heat, there's outdoor seating on the front patio with dancing water jets to keep younger kids cool and entertained.

• Visited June 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great pizza. Terrible service.”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

During the off season dining options are limited in Bethany. You would think the carry out counter help would be a little more gracious. Placed the order over the phone, arrived to pick it up, and the teenager at the counter did not even acknowledge me as he charged my credit card and continued his private conversation with another worker.

The pizza is really good, yesterday we had the Greek pizza with a pesto sauce. Every pizza we've tried has been very tasty, no complaints there.

Management needs to do a bit of customer service training and teach their staff the value of saying "Hello" and "Thank you" before their busy season starts.

• Visited May 2013
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Beyond satisfactory”
Reviewed 11 September 2012 via mobile

2 sides to this establishment; one side restaurant, other takeout. wife ordered ceasars salad with chicken, I ordered cheeseburger, all to go. Entering the order was somewhat bizarre...we were told to return in 15 minutes, which I did.We were staying in Sea Colony around the corner. We both found the quality of our orders excellent.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great pizza, terrible service...”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We waited ten minutes to be seated, but then once we we were seated, we waited another 20 minutes for water and a server. Thus, by the time we ordered salad and pizza, we had been waiting 30 minutes. The salad came 10 minutes later, and the pizza 10 minutes after that. We are giving 4 stars to the food -- which was really very good. But the service was unbelievably bad -- largely due to the two hostesses who seemed completely lost. Our advice is to order Armands to go, which is what most people were doing anyway. The Chicago style Veggie was good enough to make up for the poor service, and we'll return for it, but next time through the take out window.

Visited September 2012