Chose this hotel for the pet-friendly aspect. Room had a mini-fridge, microwave, small table and two lumpy twin beds. Cleanliness was so-so, but you are not there to stay in the room all day, so it serves it's purpose. Noise level was a bit much and went on until the wee hours from club/bar across the street. Management/owner is friendly, but line staff were a bit confused on hotel policies and basic Q&A.
Pool is small, but dogs are allowed in the pool area so that made it great to me. Rooms could use updating, parking is included and the location is right by the beach and a few eateries. Also has a deck/patio and everyone hangs out with their pets and socializes freely. Bottom line: if you want to bring your dog(s) along for a road trip, this place fits the bill. If your looking for comfort and ambiance you might be better off renting a condo or beach house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small beach motel located in the heart of Dewey Beach, Delaware. Walk half block to Delaware's award winning beaches. Park your car when you check in, you will not need it! Walking distance to bay water sports, beaches, restaurants, shopping, nightlife, trolley, Rehoboth boardwalk and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your The Atlantic Oceanside Dewey Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Oceanside Hotel Dewey Beach
- Atlantic Oceanside Dewey Beach