“good place for a ncie lunch”
Review of SALAD Factory

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
SALAD Factory
Ranked #28 of 44 Restaurants in Dewey Beach
silver spring,md
“good place for a ncie lunch”
Reviewed 3 July 2010

we went there twice while there to have sandwiches made for the beach. The food was frsh and the staff very nice and made it just like we asked.

Dewey Beach
“Outstanding....”
Reviewed 29 May 2009

While vacationing in Dewey, my family and I stumble onto this gem of a place called the Salad Factory. We have two dogs we take on vacation and to our surprise, the Salad Factory welcomes dogs and even has treats to make our companions welcome. In addition, it's nice to have a healthy place to eat other than pizza. Thanks Salad Factory for a great experience.

Delaware
“Best food in Dewey Beach.......Salad Factory”
Reviewed 11 May 2008

The Salad Factory in Dewey Beach is excellent, the food is great, more than great..... it's healthy food that actually tastes good. The price is right. For under $10 you are guaranteed to fill your stomach. I love it, it's my favorite place, the only place I go while at the beach.......I might have a small addiction to the "what's up doc " wrap. There is something for everyone. Simply the best! If you are in Dewey parting all night your body will be craving some real food, fresh food.........you can eat it there, take it on the beach, or eat it on the benches outside. I love it! You haven't experienced Dewey if you don't go to the salad factory.