“The best Italian food in Dewey Beach” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Dewey Beach
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
hagerstown md
“The best Italian food in Dewey Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013

Food was awesome, the service was excellant, had a great time there, we go there everytime we go to Dewey Beach.The staff is wonderful....so friendly, full of fun and laughter and the restaurant is very clean and neat. You need to check it out......great great great.

silver spring, md
“Good Food At Reasonable Prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013

Have been eating at Mama Maria's for years. My favorite meal is the chicken parmigiana, served with a good-sized portion of pasta, salad, and great rolls. I also like their lasagna and pizza, both of which are very good. Their carafes of wine are priced a little too high. The servers are all very friendly and efficient.

If you have a big party, this is the place to get immediate seating.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
hagerstown md
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012

Went there Sunday eveing for dinner...There were 9 of us in our party. We got drinks, salads along with Lasagna....EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!! service was great, then moved to the bar area to watch a football game and the bar tender gave us great service as well.....Had a great time. Best location in the Dewey Beach Area. LOVED IT

Delaware
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2012

We went out for pizza at 6pm one Sunday evening to find that Grottos (which everyone had recommended to us) was closed. Mama Maria's was a block further, so we went in there to order a takeout pizza.

I had immediate warm and fuzzy feelings for the older gentleman behind the counter-- his broken Italian reminded me of my grandfather. :) He really is difficult to understand, but took our order.

I noticed, as I waited, that they charge $3 extra for a pizza ordered after 1am, and that $1 is charged for using a credit card for amounts under $15.

All in all, it was a really good (veggie) pizza. The crust was excellent, could've used a bit more sauce, and it was $23 (a similar pizza at home would be $17).

I don't care what friends say about Grotto, I'm more than happy when I can buy from a local rather than a chain and will return here when in the area.

1 Thank foodfiend20
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food & Drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2012

My family and I have been eating at Mama Maria for the last 3 years. We eat there at least twice a week. They have excellent pizza and salads. I recommend the antipasti salad,pizza and cosmopolitans. We come at a time of year that there is not a wait for restaurants and we choose to eat at Mama Maria.

1 Thank Pittsburgh3