“not open”

Add it.
Crabber's Cove
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 5 September 2013

went here and they are under renovation, I hope. The bar was open and only 2 people were there so we went next door to the Rudder. W e were looking for a good crab soup and they just had chicken and rice available...

Reviewed 7 September 2012

We made a special trip to visit this place that is now under a new name. We were told one thing on the phone and then when arrived were surprised to find what we were looking for was not available. The hostesses were exceptionally accomodating and really tried to help us, however when we sat in an area we really didn't want to sit in (inside instead of on their beautiful deck overlooking the bay and the sun going down), the server had so much attitude and rolling eyes and such that we left. We of course thanked the hostess for her help and headed up the road to find another place to spend our money. Hope other people have better luck.

1  Thank ihearthistory
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Everything about this restaurant is dead- from the atmosphere to the lobster. My boyfriend and I both chose the lobster special. The presentation was unappealing to begin with, and things got worse from there. I cut one of the potatoes to discover that it was black and rotten throughout- what kind of restaurant let's the potatoes go bad? I took a couple bites of lobster, and noticed that the meat was shriveled inside the shell. My boyfriend, who work at Red Lobster for years, noticed that both our lobsters were extremely foul smelling. Clearly the lobsters were dead before they were cooked. After we sent the food back and were waiting for the check, we struck up a conversation with a lady at a neighboring table who was also served bad lobster.
We left feeling really grossed out, a feeling made worse by the hours of vomiting that ensued. Within 2 hours of eating here, I had one of the worse cases of food poisoning I've ever had! I was vomiting etc. until 4:30 in the morning. I called the next day to suggest to the manager that he check the lobster and calamari, and he just kept saying the the lobster was fresh- a clear lie.
I will never go back, and I recommend that you stay as far away as possible!

3  Thank Em M
Reviewed 7 July 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed a great dinner with a group of 8.

We ranged from AYCE crabs, to steaks. Appetizers and dinner special were great. Service was fine for a busy night....would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 15 January 2012

It isn't called Crabbers Cove anymore, just The Cove, and it is much better than it used to be. It now has a side with tables for cracking crabs, and another side with white tablecloths for ordering off a menu. You can order from the menu on the crab side too though. The crabs are great! You can order steampots of crabs, clams/mussels, or shrimp- or you can order crabs by the piece, half dozen, dozen, or all you can eat (blue crabs or snow crabs). The view is great too, and the service is wonderful. A great family place, or a cool place to walk over to for a casual meal with good service, a view, and great crabs!

4  Thank Traveler66SC