“Pass it by.”

Sharky's Grill&BBQ
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Although owner was friendly, service was super slow. 30 minutes for one $6 breakfast sandwich, which was dry and tasteless.

3  Thank MichelleTeaches

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Decided to try this place for a beach style dining experience. The appearance and all was inviting. Outdoor seating right on route 1. Gave order to kid at the window. Was going to have a cup of water , but changed my mind when he was going to charge me $1.75 for a cup. I went to my car and got a bottled water out of the car. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger. The burger was just okay. They forgot the bacon. The bun was stale, and the size of the burger was about the size of a Big Mac. I would have preferred a Big Mac. I fought off flies throughout the meal. I also ordered onion rings. $5 for the order, so I expected a hefty serving of rings. NOT! Maybe 6 rings at most, and half were very small. I have been traveling to Dewey every year for 32 years. My first and last time here at Sharkeys...

2  Thank Steve H
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Sharkey was great. I ordered. they took a long time and Sharkey noticed it. Gave me a coupon for a free meal next time I came in...
Great customer concern and service..

2  Thank Huisking
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Had the pleasure of making Sharky's acquaintance on my second trip to this great spot for sandwiches. Love the owner's commitment to providing a great spot and great experience for his guests.

Excited to try the Cuban, which they are known for, but I have to say the breakfast sandwich on monster English muffin is worth the stop on its own. Moderately priced, but the commitment to quality ingredients and preparation are worth it.

1  Thank Delco17
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Try the crab melt! It's delicious!! We also had the crab wrap, which was great! Perfect small ocean town place to eat!

2  Thank picruiser