“Good breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles

Sharky's Grill
Ranked #18 of 43 Restaurants in Dewey Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Altoona, Pennsylvania
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

We were a party of 5 and everyone enjoyed the breakfast sandwiches and grilled cinnamon buns. The owner was friendly. I liked the outdoor seating for it's laid back, vacation feel. I will make this a part of my morning routine in the future.

Manalapan, New Jersey
“Pass it by.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Although owner was friendly, service was super slow. 30 minutes for one $6 breakfast sandwich, which was dry and tasteless.

3 Thank MichelleTeaches
Bethany Beach, Delaware
“Walk on by”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Decided to try this place for a beach style dining experience. The appearance and all was inviting. Outdoor seating right on route 1. Gave order to kid at the window. Was going to have a cup of water , but changed my mind when he was going to charge me $1.75 for a cup. I went to my car and got a bottled water out of the car. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger. The burger was just okay. They forgot the bacon. The bun was stale, and the size of the burger was about the size of a Big Mac. I would have preferred a Big Mac. I fought off flies throughout the meal. I also ordered onion rings. $5 for the order, so I expected a hefty serving of rings. NOT! Maybe 6 rings at most, and half were very small. I have been traveling to Dewey every year for 32 years. My first and last time here at Sharkeys...

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Steve H
NY
“Sharkey gave me a free coupon because Meal was slow...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Sharkey was great. I ordered. they took a long time and Sharkey noticed it. Gave me a coupon for a free meal next time I came in...
Great customer concern and service..

2 Thank Huisking
Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
“Great breakfast sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Had the pleasure of making Sharky's acquaintance on my second trip to this great spot for sandwiches. Love the owner's commitment to providing a great spot and great experience for his guests.

Excited to try the Cuban, which they are known for, but I have to say the breakfast sandwich on monster English muffin is worth the stop on its own. Moderately priced, but the commitment to quality ingredients and preparation are worth it.

Visited June 2014