“Have always wanted to try it...”
Review of Sharky's Grill&BBQ - CLOSED

Sharky's Grill&BBQ
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Right off the main street I drive by the place all the time and there are always people out on the porch eating. Finally stopped! Love the location and the hole in the wall/shack atmosphere! Service was fast, portion sizes were large, employees were neither friendly nor rude and the food...well it was just okay. With so many dining options to try in this area I won't be returning. :(

1  Thank GuatemamaDana

Reviewed 23 July 2014

A favorite breakfast spot in Dewey. Casual morning and lunch menu a block from the beach. Dining on the porch!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

down the street from the beach. Had turkey wrap. Large sandwich with chips. Easy to take to beach & enjoy while soaking in the ocean life. Window service, friendly & quick.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Due to the location in proximity to my hotel, and the huge crowd on Saturday morning, me and my best friend decided to give it a try this morning for breakfast.

Atmosphere: open porch style with lots of "seat yourself" options. Overlooks Ocean Hwy on Ocean side.

Food: decent breakfast choice with main selections being a $9.75 breakfast burrito or a $5.25 breakfast sandwich. I got the breakfast sandwich and it tasted just like if I made it at home. Nothing fancy, but better than fast food.

Service: slow. Not a lot of folks ahead of us this morning but at least a 10+ minute wait. The food is made-to-order but with "walk up window" ordering, you'd expect it to be ready within a few minutes, max.
They charge for everything including extra plates, plastic ware, etc. No creamer, just half and half. No Splenda, just Sweet n Low. Coffee was ok, but not any better than the free coffee being offered at our motel lobby each morning.

Owner: seems nice and appreciated our business. Lots of repeats and locals there.

All in all, I'd go back if there wasn't a line and I was staying at the same motel. Otherwise no reason to go out of my way to be a repeat customer.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We were a party of 5 and everyone enjoyed the breakfast sandwiches and grilled cinnamon buns. The owner was friendly. I liked the outdoor seating for it's laid back, vacation feel. I will make this a part of my morning routine in the future.