Atlantic View Hotel
Gold Leaf Hotel(Dewey Beach)
US$147
US$124
Beach House Dewey(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
US$118
Hotel Dewey(Dewey Beach)
US$112
US$109
Travelocity
Hyatt Place Dewey Beach(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$113
Sea Esta Motels I(Dewey Beach)
US$81
  • Room Service
US$129
US$116
US$96
Travelocity
The Bay Resort(Dewey Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Sea Esta Motels IV(Dewey Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscookieswine and cheesebeach chairscrackersquicheno elevatorfourth floorsound of the wavescontinental breakfastocean frontmary louoceanfront roombeachfront locationsmall hotelnice breakfastprivate balconyevery evening
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2014

My sister has stayed at the Atlantic View several times and loves it. This was my first time and it was everything she said plus more! The staff is excellent from the office to cleaning. They offer breakfast in the morning, all the coffee and tea you can drink through out the day, happy hour w wine and cheese, home made chocolate chip cookies. One night; we decided to go out and missed the cookies, and when we got back late to the hotel that night they had a plate of cookies by our door. We could'nd believe it! We had a ocean front view and on our last day we saw a family of dolphins swimming back and forth. It was like they were putting on a private show just for us. I cant wait until my sister ask me to go again w her. We had a wonderful vacation, one that I wont forget, thanks to the excellent friendly staff and very clean hotel. Plus it is really close to Rehoboth beach. I will recommend this hotel to everyone!

Room Tip: ocean front view, 3rd floor or bacony
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
atlanticview, General Manager at Atlantic View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

It is our goal to make the first stay with us the first of many to come. We understand how important the first impression is to a guest so from the minute your walk through our doors we want to deliver a special and unique experience to you. I am happy to read that we have succeeded in delivering a wonderful hotel stay for you. I sincerely appreciate you choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to let others know about your experience at the Atlantic View Hotel.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

My boyfriend and I recently returned from a long weekend trip to Dewey Beach. We try to get there several times a year and always stay at the Atlantic View Hotel. We absolutely love it there! The location couldn't be better. You walk out the front door and you are right on the beach. The rooms are always super clean and we have never had any problems. The breakfast is always a nice treat and is offered at the perfect time. They have a little bit of everything and will surely satisfy every member of the family. I will say that we did have a rowdy group of kids down the hall from us this time but after speaking to the front desk, they allowed us to move to another room with no issue at all (even though that family was leaving the same day). We have stayed numerous times in the past and have never experienced any problems. I would highly recommend this hotel for your next stay in Dewey Beach. It has the best of both worlds...a great hotel in a great location!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Atlantic View Hotel and thank you for sharing your experience. We work hard to make our guests feel appreciated and relaxed when staying with us. When you come to the beach your visit should be enjoyable and memorable time and it starts with your choice of hotel. We have been in the hospitality business since 1978 and our years of experience in beach resorts have taught us what our guest want and expect. The basics are the same, a clean room at a good price with a friendly staff. It is the extra steps we take that sets us apart. Thanks again for your kind words, it is sincerely appreciated.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We booked 3 nights for our anniversary trip (26 years) and couldn't have been any happier! The Atlantic View was very homey, warm chocolate chip cookies at night and a great breakfast in the morning. We enjoyed our breakfast on the 3rd floor (private balcony) while watching dolphins chasing the fish up the coastline. Listening to the waves lull us to sleep at night was such a treat and the beautiful sunrise in the morning was just the icing on the cake. Thank you, thank you, thank you to the staff of the Atlantic View Hotel! We will definitely stay again in the future and will recommend you to our family and friends.

Room Tip: 3rd floor king oceanfront is the greatest!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us to celebrate your special day. I am happy we fit the the bill for you and made the occasion a memorable one for you . We appreciate your choosing to stay with us at the Atlantic View Hotel and we greatly appreciate you taking the time to review us on Tripvisor.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I've stayed at the Atlantic View hotel many times and my stay has always been great. The recent renovations are a nice touch. The hotel is clean, the beds comfortable. They offer a small breakfast, wine and cheese at happy hour, and cookies later on. What really makes this hotel is the excellent staff who are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My husband and I just got back from a long off-season weekend at the Atlantic View Hotel. We had a great time! We stayed in a king oceanfront room. The ocean view was amazing - so much fun to watch the sun rise and the dolphins swim by. The room was very clean and neat. I love that the sink is separate from the toilet/tub area. It allows me to do my hair, while my husband is in the shower. The refrigerator was great - although it's a 'small' refrigerator there was plenty of room for all of our items. There was even space for a gallon jug of water with no problems. The hotel staff was so nice and really made you feel welcome. The breakfast was yummy with items such as pastries, fruit and even a few warm choices - there were egg casseroles and french toast casseroles the days we were there. They were so good! The wine and cheese in the early evening and the chocolate chip cookies later in the evening were all a very nice touch. It's those little extras that really make this hotel feel like a home away from home. The hotel was very quiet, but it was off-season. We didn't hear any noise from our neighbors, except the occasional water running. It rained part of the weekend, so we took advantage of the outlet malls that are very close by. The first day it was sunny, so we enjoyed watching the sunset at the nearby Sunset Park. It's at the end of Dagsworthy Street on the bay and was a great place to watch the sunset. We also went to the Prime Hook National Wildlife Refuge and saw a lot of heron and other birds, which was really fun. We had a awesome weekend and can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple