“Back Again”

Atlantic View Hotel
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Dewey Beach
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My wife and I returned to Atlantic View for our 30th anniversary. We stayed there for the first time last year for our anniversary, and were very pleased. You aren't going to find a more friendly and out going staff. The breakfast bar is tremendous! You'll find something for everyone. Beautiful ocean views, sand chairs for guests, and the best prices for oceanfront! You can't go wrong.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
atlanticview, General Manager at Atlantic View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you for staying with us to celebrate your 30th anniversary and wishing you many more. I am happy our staff was able to make your special day memorable. Thank you for the kind words and I sincerely appreciate you choosing to stay with us and taking the time to let others know about your experience at the Atlantic View.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

My daughter and I stayed here for a few days in early May. The property is wonderful and is right on the beach. It is in walking distance of many restaurants/bars as well as only a short distance from the Rehoboth boardwalk! It is very simple, rooms are standard but have a very nice sized refrigerator as well as a microwave in them. The rooms were clean and spacious. The stay included a very nice breakfast with juices, coffee, pastries, yogurt, eggs, poptarts....much more than expected. They also put wine out for their guests at 5, as well as chocolate chip cookies later in the evening. The staff were all very friendly. Definitely will be back to the Atlantic View again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank jorahzaben

While we also believe we have and excellent location, when it is coupled with the great service from our front desk staff and the clean accommodations provided by our housekeeping staff we know we offer the best choice in a hotel at the beach. Thank you for the kind words and for helping others make the decision to stay with us at the Atlantic View Hotel. Your business and time in placing the review is sincerely appreciated.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

You have the best of both worlds at the Atlantic View! Right on the beach & you can see the beach from the outdoor pool! We have been coming to the Atlantic View for three years now. I love how small and quaint it is plus the breakfast is great! The rooms are reasonably priced for the location. We always walk over to Starboard for dinner and if we want to go to the boardwalk it is only a 5 minute drive.

• Stayed: May 2014

We are grateful for your wonderful review. We also believe we offer an excellent value in Atlantic View Hotel. Our tremendous percentage of repeat guest that come back year after year is a testament to the product we deliver and the value we offer. We build our business on these guest and the good word they spread as well as the great reviews we receive from kind guests like you. Thanks you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your thoughts about the Atlantic View Hotel.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have been staying at the Atlantic View Hotel now for several years, in the spring and fall. I love this hotel! I always try to get the ocean view side, where i can have an excellent view from my room of the ocean anytime i want. I feel so comfortable here, as if i am at home, and i would not stay anywhere else in Dewey Beach, DE. The rooms are always clean, and all the staff are so helpful and friendly. The employees are happy here too, so they stay. I have visited so many times, i know all the staff, and i feel friendship towards them. I love the morning buffet breakfast, coffee all day, wine happy hour, and the cookies at night. Each time i go, i end up extending my visit one or two days, because of the good times and comfort at the hotel. I am so glad i found the Atlantic View Hotel, and highly recommend it! Please, just save a room for me. Phyllis

Room Tip: I suggest choosing the ocean view side rooms for the best experience.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Thank Phyllis from HB... L

Thank you so very much for being such a wonderfully loyal customer. While we want every guests first stay be the first of many to come, it is awesome to know you are staying with us so frequently. We will work hard to make sure every time you stay with us is equally as enjoyable if not better each time. Your time in placing the review to let others know about the Atlantic View Hotel is sincerely appreciated as this is how we have become so popular. Looking forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

My sister has stayed at the Atlantic View several times and loves it. This was my first time and it was everything she said plus more! The staff is excellent from the office to cleaning. They offer breakfast in the morning, all the coffee and tea you can drink through out the day, happy hour w wine and cheese, home made chocolate chip cookies. One night; we decided to go out and missed the cookies, and when we got back late to the hotel that night they had a plate of cookies by our door. We could'nd believe it! We had a ocean front view and on our last day we saw a family of dolphins swimming back and forth. It was like they were putting on a private show just for us. I cant wait until my sister ask me to go again w her. We had a wonderful vacation, one that I wont forget, thanks to the excellent friendly staff and very clean hotel. Plus it is really close to Rehoboth beach. I will recommend this hotel to everyone!

Room Tip: ocean front view, 3rd floor or bacony
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

It is our goal to make the first stay with us the first of many to come. We understand how important the first impression is to a guest so from the minute your walk through our doors we want to deliver a special and unique experience to you. I am happy to read that we have succeeded in delivering a wonderful hotel stay for you. I sincerely appreciate you choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to let others know about your experience at the Atlantic View Hotel.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

My boyfriend and I recently returned from a long weekend trip to Dewey Beach. We try to get there several times a year and always stay at the Atlantic View Hotel. We absolutely love it there! The location couldn't be better. You walk out the front door and you are right on the beach. The rooms are always super clean and we have never had any problems. The breakfast is always a nice treat and is offered at the perfect time. They have a little bit of everything and will surely satisfy every member of the family. I will say that we did have a rowdy group of kids down the hall from us this time but after speaking to the front desk, they allowed us to move to another room with no issue at all (even though that family was leaving the same day). We have stayed numerous times in the past and have never experienced any problems. I would highly recommend this hotel for your next stay in Dewey Beach. It has the best of both worlds...a great hotel in a great location!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Atlantic View Hotel and thank you for sharing your experience. We work hard to make our guests feel appreciated and relaxed when staying with us. When you come to the beach your visit should be enjoyable and memorable time and it starts with your choice of hotel. We have been in the hospitality business since 1978 and our years of experience in beach resorts have taught us what our guest want and expect. The basics are the same, a clean room at a good price with a friendly staff. It is the extra steps we take that sets us apart. Thanks again for your kind words, it is sincerely appreciated.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We booked 3 nights for our anniversary trip (26 years) and couldn't have been any happier! The Atlantic View was very homey, warm chocolate chip cookies at night and a great breakfast in the morning. We enjoyed our breakfast on the 3rd floor (private balcony) while watching dolphins chasing the fish up the coastline. Listening to the waves lull us to sleep at night was such a treat and the beautiful sunrise in the morning was just the icing on the cake. Thank you, thank you, thank you to the staff of the Atlantic View Hotel! We will definitely stay again in the future and will recommend you to our family and friends.

Room Tip: 3rd floor king oceanfront is the greatest!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us to celebrate your special day. I am happy we fit the the bill for you and made the occasion a memorable one for you . We appreciate your choosing to stay with us at the Atlantic View Hotel and we greatly appreciate you taking the time to review us on Tripvisor.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dewey Beach
Avenue Inn & Spa
Avenue Inn & Spa
#2 of 27 in Rehoboth Beach
Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center
Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conferenc...
#20 of 27 in Rehoboth Beach

Been to Atlantic View Hotel? Share your experiences!