“best in dewey HANDS DOWN!”
Review of Beach House Dewey

Beach House Dewey
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Dewey Beach
“best in dewey HANDS DOWN!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I have stayed at Bay Resort, Atlantic Oceanside, Best Western Gold Leaf, among other dewey hotels.. Beach House Dewey takes the cake. The location is prime, customer service is great, rooms are updated, spacious, and clean. Do not make the mistake of staying anywhere else in dewey.. this is the BEST. I will be back!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Jmyoung7

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Dewey Beach, Delaware
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I rented a room last weekend because my cusin was getting married. I live localy and with so many people at my house I thought it would be a good idea to have extra beds. I have stayed in most of the hotels in town so I had an idea of what it might look like. Wow! I was wrong... it was a modern treat. The beds were clean and crisp. The remodeling was so nice. I felt like I had gone on vacation and all I did was walk across the street. And it was a total bargin.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank dagsworthysue
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I absolutely love the hotel's remodel. It was clean and comfortable. The wifi in the room worked great. The staff was extremely friendly. Everything is in walking distance. You just can't beat it. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I was on the second floor and it was perfect.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Stayed the weekend after Labor Day with two teenagers. Rooms were spotless, beds were cozy, shower was hot, didnt have to cross road to get to beach, trolley to Rehoboth picks up in front. Missing, at least coffee in the morning. Music from across the street on weekends a little annoying. Service was friendly, informative & quick to fill requests. You will get more than ur moneys worth here! Absolutely would stay again.

• Stayed September 2013
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Been coming to Dewey beach my whole life but haven't been here in awhile. Decided to stay at beach house Dewey because it was a framilier location centrally located right near the beach and all Dewey's attractions. What we didn't know was that all the rooms have been redone and upgraded and are super nice. The staff treated us great and we don't have a single complaint. Do yourself a favor and when looking to book a room in Dewey beach Delaware don't pass up beach house Dewey.

• Stayed September 2013
Pittsburgh
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This hotel was mediocre and the bottom floor is so loud and annoying!! I could hear the people above us walking all night long, shuffling their feet, going to the bathroom, etc. It was extremely disruptive. Also the bottom floor is right next to the pool so you have zero privacy unless you are ok with everyone staring in your room. The hotel has modern decor but the pool is old and very nasty. Dead bugs all through it and filthy water. Yuck. Location is great. If you have kids I would never stay here. Loud and disruptive.

Room Tip: Request top floors only.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We stayed here at the end of July and we loved it! It was uber close to the beach and there were a lot of restaurants within walking distance. The staff was just wonderful and the rooms were very clean. We will definitely be staying here again next year!!

• Stayed July 2013
Atlantic View Hotel
#2 of 13 in Dewey Beach
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center
Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conferenc...
#17 of 27 in Rehoboth Beach

Been to Beach House Dewey? Share your experiences!