“Delicious ”

Vanderwende Farm Creamery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Dewey Beach
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed delicious caramel and chocolate ice cream and a caramel milkshake! Friendly, efficient service too!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We were hoping for some outstanding, homemade ice cream when we stopped here. We got chocolate in a waffle bowl, and ended up tossing half of it (both my husband and I agreed most anything in the freezer aisle is better)! Even the waffle bowl was nothing special.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

This is the kind of place that the old rhyme "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream" must have been written about. So good. Fresh, creamy...never freezer burnt. Huge variety of flavors...both traditional and creative. Servings are large and prices reasonable. Line moves quickly so don't panic if it is out the door. Dewey has free parking after 5pm (until 10 pm)Mon-Wed so worth the trip even if not staying within walking distance.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped by here with the family after a whole day on the beach and in the water. The flavors are creative and the atmosphere is fun as the guys kick the empty buckets around and toss root beer floats to each other.
Very good tasting homemade ice cream at a convenient location on Coastal Highway in the heart of Dewey. The Peanut Butter Fudge Crunch and Cotton Candy and Mint are very good!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

This was a wonderful place to get ice cream at night. There are plenty of staff members to help out, so don't worry if you come in and there is a long line. The ice cream choices are outstanding, and while at first glance the prices seem somewhat high, getting one scoop was the largest one scoop cone I have ever had. I highly recommend coming here for ice cream and trying at least two of the flavors, as it is hard to pick just one!

Been to Vanderwende Farm Creamery? Share your experiences!