“it was o.k”
Review of King Buffet

King Buffet
Ranked #70 of 198 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Wanted some chinese really bad so we stopped here around 3:30 on a Sunday. Floors were dirty as was some dishes. Hot food was coming out of the kitchen at a good clip. Had to keep hunting down waitress for drinks. Crab legs were few and far in between. The mongolian bar was nice. The only major problem was the price. for 2 adults and a kid with three sodas it was $40.00. ouch! Don't think we can afford it anymore.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

I read some of these reviews with absolute shock. I have been eating there for 11 yrs. Family atmosphere and great food. Maggie the manager is always available to ask questions or make suggestions. If you want something the waitresses or Maggie will get it for you. They even give a little celebration for your birthday. Special holidays with large crowds it's hard to keep up if many people get the same thing at the same time. But they try very hard to accomidate. Then again some people you just can't please, but I for one have never had a problem a appreciate the extra effort Maggie and the girls gave to see My 10th anniversery party for my wife was a rememberable event. If you stop there look in the p[arty room. You'll find 2 walls covered with the smiles of happy customers. Yes I even take my mother there. Most of my family eat there on occassion.

3  Thank Scott Y
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Hot food was cold, cold food was hot. Service was desultory and nonchalant. Dishes really didn't look clean, and the buffet tables need some serious work. Never again..

1  Thank MrsPrigg
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I honestly don't know how anyone can give this place decent reviews. It was awful! They are supposed to offer crab legs- they brought out a small pan with about 4 clusters that one person scarfed right up and then no more for about 20 minutes. When I finally managed to get some, they were tasteless and waterlogged. There were maybe two dishes on the entire buffet that were decent. Honestly, there are so many much, much better buffets in this town, I don't know how this one stays in business.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

We have been going here off and on for years. Maggie always has a smile and is happy to see us and always has to tease our boys about how tall they have grown over the years.

Been to King Buffet? Share your experiences!