“Very good food”

Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dover, Delaware
“Very good food”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This place has very good food and differnet selcetion specials, it is a little more then an average burger joint but worth the money. Plus they help support local butcher shop and produce stands by buying their stuff there. Good for the community all the way around the way i look at it.

• Visited May 2014

Newton, New Jersey
“Decent food, sorta expensive”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Our waitress was slow and the food amount to price ratio was less than desirable. The burger and appetizers were good, just expensive for the amount of food.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Casey L
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“Good halfway stop to the beach”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We were up for something different and looking for good hardy food. Having seen reviews we decided to give it a try. You go for the burgers. They have plenty of original varieties for everyones choice or style . I decided to go with the lunch special burger(sautéed onions,thousand island and gruyere cheese on thick grilled toast). It was very good. Also the homemade chips with dipping sauce were great. It hit the spot and the service was prompt and pleasant. This is a good go if you want good quality original food and a nice break from the highway fast food joints that we usually end up going to. Well worth a little extra time.

• Visited May 2014
“Wow!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We found Restaurant 55 through Trip Advisor, and it lived up to it's reputation! The food is original- all kinds of burgers (I had a fresh ground turkey burger with gorgonzola cheese and avocado), and the sweet potato fries were the best I've ever had. They come with a cinnamon sauce to dip them in- yum! And the portions are huge!! This will be a stop on future trips through Dover!

Dover, Delaware
“Always Great Food & Beer”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Restaurant 55 has become our favorite place to dine out. I guess I would call it an upscale burger restaurant but it also has many other delicious items on the menu. I love their fish and chips. I thoroughly enjoyed their meatloaf (it has some surprising ingredients that make it a whole new treat)! My wife loves their salmon burger and says they have the BEST sweet potato fries. I frequently have a burger as well but prefer regular fries.

They have a wide range of craft beers both on tap and bottled.

The only downside is that it can be a bit noisy. So talk elsewhere but come here to eat!

Did I mention their cupcakes? Yum, yum!!

• Visited March 2014

Been to Restaurant 55? Share your experiences!