Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dover
US$140
Hampton.com
US$72
US$145
Sleep Inn & Suites(Dover)(Great Value!)
US$83
SleepInn
US$75
Mainstay Suites Dover(Dover)(Great Value!)
US$188
Residence Inn
US$190
US$168
All reviewshi expressmini suitebreakfast hostesswithin secondsfree breakfastroom was cleanpancake machinenice bedfifth flooroff the highwaycinnamon rollsseparate bedroomgreat stopfront desk staffcheck in was quickpull out sofawould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2013

clean, comfortable - great staff...great breakfast. Our room was large - had everything we needed - including a variety of pillows from firm to soft. One caveat - the king size bed was so big - and comfortable - but the bottom sheet was just that much too small - the corners popped off a bit and made the bottom sheet a bit lumpy in spots. I slept well anyways. Parking was great - really convenient. Can't say enough good things about the breakfast - it was more than enough - fruit, eggs, bacon, toast, coffee, yogurt - you name, they had it - including really good, hot coffee. Good stay - good value - will stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank moreauak
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

A great place to stay. Pet friendly! Didn't get a chance to try the free breakfast that was offered, but it smelled wonderful. Speaking of smells, the rooms and halls smelled fresh and clean, like they used Frebreeze. Beds were super comfortable too!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Bluebedbug
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I stayed with my family in this Holiday Inn while on the way to Rehoboth Beach this past summer. The customer service was amazing and efficient. Everything ran quick and smooth. The room was great, mainly because the beds were amazing ! I have never slept so well in my life. I actually didn't want to wake up and go continue my vacation !

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank MissTaraTrip
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

On May 12, 2013 my wife and I stayed at facility. Being a truck driver I asked about parking the rig and was given specific instruction as where to park and verified by the front desk staff. Some time early in the a.m. my rig was towed. Holiday Inn will do nothing about the 900.00 total to release my truck. I was told by Holiday Inn they are not responsible for parking even though it was their instructions. Beware of this facility and their lack of any responsibilty for your safety. I have read of scams being perpetrated this way but can't prove they are involved yet.

Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Beerstud
Reviewed 22 July 2013

My family of five hav stayed in holiday inn express before. This hotel on north DuPont hwy looked beautiful online. When we entered it was pretty but the hallways of the hotel were not air conditioned. Our room was set at65 but it didn't feel like that. To top it off I found an already been chewed up dog toy on the floor and dust on the lamp base. S the next morn inning I asked for a manager and told her what happened and showed her the dog toy. Se never said sorry and she said they hav to turn on the air conditioners in the hall way , she was full of it. She offered for us to change rooms but with kids who wants to do that. The next day the halls were still hot so I went downstairs and that woman said the maintenance hav left and they hav to replace the units. It's was just more [--] and lip service. And they never cleaned the base of the lamp. I was disappointed for the money we spent to get such gross results.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Maryann P
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dover, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Dear Maryann P,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. We aim to create memorable guest experiences but it is unfortunate that we were not able to deliver based on your expectations on this visit. I apologize that the temperature levels were a dissatisfaction and if the maintenance in your room was sub standard. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Pam G