“Get there early!”
Review of Frankfurt Bakery & Deli - CLOSED

Frankfurt Bakery & Deli
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: Winner of the People's Choice Award and 2nd Place Overall at the annual Cheestoberfest! (Grilled cheese competition). We don't even own a grill! Come meet our award winning Chef Horvath! The building sits back off of S Governors but we are there! Please come see us soon!
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! Try two of my favorites, their almond macaroons and their eclaires! This place is the reason the word "YUM" exists. I go there every Friday for their Challah bread. It makes the best Sunday morning French toast. I also love their creme cakes and cannolis. But if you want to try their cupcakes, you better get there early! They sell out every day.

1  Thank Bassplyr59

Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

We have been coming here for a few years, the new location is great but I'd follow them anywhere. The BEST sandwiches, wonderful bread and pastries that are out of this world good. Do yourself a favor and try the meat lovers bread - it's a meal in and of itself!! My personal fav - the 7 layer bar. Beyond yum!!

1  Thank thezoo5
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We are on a trip to Boston to catch a ship to see the colors in New England. Our first stop was Dover DE. My great husband of 30 yrs. again agreed to find this wonderful bakery for me. The muffins melt in your mouth. I am about to dig into a cupcake. They are small but priced so 2 will give you a chance to try another flavor. There were more bakery choices than most. We hope to reach this treasure on the way back home and take some of the breads and other goodies with us. The USA TODAY did a piece on weither the reviews on this and other sites are authentic. We are for real and trust other reviewers. This is how we found a Dover treasure.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

The Frankfurt Bakery & Deli not only offers the best pastries, cakes, cookies, pies, buns, German breads and deli products from Boars Head, the staff is the friendliest around. Once you've met the bakery owner Dawne she will greet you by name with a friendly smile and a joke. Combine the best service, custom orders, and the freshest products around and there's no argument, the Frankfurt Bakery & Deli is a winner!

1  Thank Tom B
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I have been patronizing this bakery since it opened several years ago. The bread and pastries are first quality and the holiday treats are not to be missed. In addition, they sell sandwiches made with Boar's Head brand meats. Friendly and helpful staff. Always a good experience.

2  Thank smallwoodgardens