“Diamond in the rough!”

Dover Garden Suites
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Dover
Reviewed 2 February 2014

This was our anniversary weekend and we were supposed to be staying at Dover Downs. There was an issue with our reservation but thankfully we found Dover Gardens. It was awesome! Perfect for a romantic getaway near home! Customer service was great! They saved our anniversary. We do plan to return. Thanks again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Antonio S

Reviewed 29 January 2014

After staying in chain hotels for the past 10 days, what a treat to come to this hotel! It's famiky owned and it showed. The personal touches made the time I spent here made me feel right at home. Whenever I come back to Dover, this is where I will stay. Did I mention the jacuzzi tub?

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Bonnie C
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I travel to Dover twice a year and have stayed at numerous hotels/motels and Dover Garden Suites is the best. I love that you get a suite for the price of a room and everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. The bed was comfortable, 2 flat screen TV's with Netflix, WIFI, and more. There wasn't anything else I needed! If you need a place to stay in Dover, stay here!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Russ K
Reviewed 21 January 2014

My husband and I stayed at Dover Garden Suites for one night over Thanksgiving week when we were passing through Delaware, and what a treat that short stay was! The suites are so spacious, the beds extremely comfortable, and the rooms beautifully decorated with no detail overlooked. We were so pleased with the personal service and friendly atmosphere, and I'm looking forward to our next opportunity to stay at Dover Garden Suites!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank NLB14
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Dover Garden Suites is incredible. The furnishings, decor and staff combine to make this the most memorable stay you will ever experience. I have traveled the world and stayed in similiarly claimed lodging. However, none have attained the level of excellence that my wife and I experienced with our stay here. Thank You DGS!! We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank Larry_Wiles
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We had a great over night stay. The room was beautiful and the service was friendly and welcoming. We expected a standard bargain room, but the room was full of interesting imported furniture. The bathroom was a big surprise with a walkin shower and a fun jacuzzi tub. The gardens were wonderful and peaceful to walk through. I would defintielt stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank rholt1960
Reviewed 19 January 2014

By far one of the coolest surprises I've had when booking an unfamiliar, non-branded, hotel. My only disappointment was I didn't have my husband with me to share in all the nice amenities. But as a single women traveler, I must say, I felt very secure with the private entrance and gate. I was only here for one night and would go again. And, the wine, water and snacks were a wonderful touch. Would book again if my travels take me to Dover again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo