“Firefighter's Enjoy This Place!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Anna & Mike's Ristorante
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Felton
Cuisines: Italian
Felton, DE
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Firefighter's Enjoy This Place!”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Great place. Small, family run business. As Firefighters at Felton Fire Company, we enjoy Anna & Mike's Ristorante!

Perfect!

• Visited March 2013

“Best fries--- lovely owners!”
Reviewed 28 December 2012 via mobile

Never fails me... Great subs and pizza! My husbands and my favorite local place got ordering out. I recommend take out and getting familiar with their specials!

Felton, Delaware
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

We have been going to Anna & Mike's Restaurant formally known as Pizza Time for years. They are one of the nicest couples we have met who run a restaurant. This is a family owned restaurant in the little town of Felton and they treat you like family:) Everytime I walk in, I know I'm greated with that warm smile Anna gives me all the time. They know each one of their customers by name. I never have to explain what we want, they just know because they pay attention to detail! Now for the food: One word: Delicious! From the pizza to getting a pasta dish you can't go wrong:) They also give you alot for the price. Wish all restaurants cared about their customers like Anna & Mike do!

• Visited February 2012