Brick Hotel On The Circle
ComfortSuites
US$90
US$132
US$82
All reviewscontinental breakfastyogurtmodern conveniencessouthern delawarewine pairingfront porchthoroughly enjoyed our staythe entire stafftowel warmer in the bathroomshort drivethird floorwonderful stayhome away from homelynnaccommodationsleweskeurig
Reviewed 10 August 2010

Great place to stay, the staff & owners could not have been nicer!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2010

Beautiful well-appointed room. Friendly staff, excellent bar and restaurant,. Several nice decks and porches for sitting. The only (and I do mean only) negative was that the breakfast area was not cleaned up very well. I would definitely go back if I were in this area.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2010

We just needed to get away for a couple days. I booked this hotel at the last minute.The room was real cozy and quiet. I also setup a chef's candlelight dinner, which the food was amazing! I will definitly be back.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2010

The relaxing atmosphere, comfy bedding, delicious appetizers, and morning muffins along with the convenience to the Sports at the Beach Complex will keep us comng back each year as we attend the tournament. After a long day on the fields it was great to come back and relax with a bite to eat and a refreshing drink. See you again next year!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2010

My husband planned our trip to the Brick Hotel for our 20th wedding anniversary. We are locals and have driven/walked past the Brick Hotel hundreds of times. Always we would promise ourselves that one day we would stop in for dinner or to have glass of wine together at the bar or on the front covered porch. We never did until that trip. I must say what a wonderful place. Romance and charm greet you the moment you step through the door. The hotel is beautifully appointed with several lovely sitting areas inside and out. Our room was equally as beautiful and just oozed with old world romance. Lynn, our innkeeper, greeted us as old friends and Henry (who I think is the manager) saw to our every need. The hotel offered wine and cheese tasting before dinner and we sampled the most wonderful wine and fried/smoked oysters to boot. Dinner was wonderful. The food was delicious and the dining room boasted the same charm as the rest of the hotel. I am now planning to have my parents 50th wedding anniversary party there. My husband asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I told him that I wanted to go back to the Brick Hotel. I know that I won't wait for a special event to have dinner or to just sit on the veranda with a glass of their excellent wine and watch the world go by. To think that this gem has been in my back yard all this time!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple