“Delicious dinner” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Brick Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Georgetown
Price range: US$15 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Dine in the unique historic ambiance of The Brick, while enjoying classic American cuisine! Serving lunch and dinner Tuesday - Saturday, and Brunch on Sunday. Check our website for current hours and menus.
Salisbury, Maryland
“Delicious dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2013

We had an excellent dinner here the other night, we both ordered the oyster pot pie. I felt the crust was slightly undercooked and the pie was a bit runny for me, I prefer something with more body to it, but other than this, dinner was delicious overall. Our napkins had a strange smell to them also.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Weezulman

Berlin, Maryland
“GREAT Paino Player; Poor Service, but Great Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

We live in Berlin, MD and always pass the billboard for this restaurant. We arrived and no one was at the front, so we waited and waited, finally some one comes and seats us, but no one waits on us or brings us water, bread or anything. But the table next to us is cleared off, new tablecloth applied and reset. We are ignored. The waitress comes over and asks us what we would like and gives us water, then we wait and watch her deliver food to two other tables. Finally, she comes over and goes over the specials, we order wine and food. And continue to watch one item brought here and there. Bread is served and I taste the butter, sweet with honey!! We were not informed of this!! We asked for regular butter. The food was excellent the Shrimp and Lobster Ravioli was the BEST I have ever had. The Fried Oysters my husband had were okay. We shall return, but PLEASE retrain staff that the customers are there to be waited on!! Resetting tables is okay if all of the customers have water and bread first!

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Kathleen T
Lewes, Delaware
“Our Wedding breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

This was a very convenient spot to drop into, and celebrate Our nuptials with friends.
This well situated and wonderfully restored restaurant was ideal.
The menu has a beaut selection of snacks and nibbles; but, it's main Bill of Fare has a very tasty selection from which to choose.
Diane and I both had the duck, and did bot regret the choice; whilst eating the Chef dropped out to ensure our repast was acceptable (as it certainly was).
A very nice quiet spot for either intimate dinning or larger groups.
If you are in the area you will not be disappointed by the ambiance, service or the quality of the food.
The bar is small, but well stocked, with a pleasing Martini list should you want to partake.
Value for money for certain!!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank David O
TheBrick, Owner at The Brick Restaurant & Tavern, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
I am so glad that we could be a part of such a special day in your lives. Congratulations!!
Springfield - Delaware County, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great place for food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

A friendly little bar with a nice pub menu. We enjoyed a really nice buffet breakfast. It's nice to sleep in and still get breakfast, they serve until 1.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank 13Lin51
TheBrick, Owner at The Brick Restaurant & Tavern, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Always great to see our repeat guests!!! Glad we continue to meet your expectations!
West Berlin, New Jersey
“Loved the Hotel,Only liked the food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

I really loved the Hotel and the management!!!! I was really expecting to have my socks knocked off by the food. That did not happen. It was good, but not exceptional. The service the first nice was very good. The waitress was great. The second night, not so great. not bad, but not great.
I was a little disappointed because my husband had read great reviews. Salads were good, but not anything that I could not get many other places.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Sandra R
Obviously disappointing that we did not meet this Groupon guest's expectations. As I typically try to do, I took the time to look into their dinners and service both evenings as consistency is something obviously high on my list for my restaurant. You should expect to receive the same quality and service whether it is back to back visits or visits that are a month or more apart. Having said that, I was disappointed to see that , with the exception of one dinner entree on Friday night, they experienced only appetizers and salads. Our goal is to "knock the socks off" every one who walks into our establishment, with whatever they eat., but the reality is that there are certain menu items that stand out above the rest. I wish they had mentioned that our house wines and Bruschetta appetizer were so good that they ordered them both nights!!