Quality Inn & Suites
US$100
US$93
ComfortSuites
US$102
All reviewsbaseball tournamentbooked a king roomfront desk agentlaundry roomyogurtrestaurants and shopsnice breakfastcomplimentary breakfastwalmartcomfortfatimaroomymicrowavedelaware
Reviewed 3 February 2011

In town for 3 nts business, close to everything. rooms clean,staff went out of their way to help, even cleaned snow off my car.older property but they compensate with service

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank trainman048
ComfortInngtown, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Trainman-

Thanks for the review!

Reviewed 1 October 2010

I stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites last weekend during the Dover Speedway Races. The hotel is nice and the breakfast is good. I stayed there because they are award winners (best of the best) and I agree. When I checked out I left 2 pillows and my entire travel toiletries case...........................needless to say I was very frustrated with myself. I called the hotel and asked that they ship my stuff to me and it arrived today! I am thrilled. I would like to thank the staff for great customer service.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Drag0nLady

Thanks Dragon Lady for your review. We are pleased to hear the staff encounter was subpar as well as you were able to get a good night's sleep! We hope to see you again when in the area.

Reviewed 4 September 2010

We stayed a week in this hotel for leisure. The second day, we noticed the air conditioner unit was filled with mold. It was an inch thick and three inches deep - the entire length of the air flow area. We asked for it to be cleaned - and it was the next day. Manager said it was 'dirt'. I have a science degree - I know mold when I see it. Shower curtains and walls of showers had mold all over it. In addition - the second day - the room was not cleaned at all. When we got back at 8:30 at night - no one could help us - and they handed us a roll of toilet paper. I was able to talk to the managers son - who confirmed their employees did not show that day and they were short staffed. I told him then I should not pay the $150.00 room rate if it is not serviced. He told me that we could talk to him when we check out at the end of the week - and he would personally inspect the room the next day. Once again - we came back late - and the room was not cleaned - no towels, full trash, not swept. So when I went down again at night - the night clerk was handing another guest a toilet plunger and told her to fix her own toilet. I did get more supplies - but once again it was marked "in managers' book" that my room was not cleaned for a second day - and I wanted a rate adjustment. I was told it would be adjusted. Breakfast food was old and stale. Even the bagels had mold on it. When we check out - no manager to be found. Clerk kept repeating over and over 'no discount' - which the manager son put on the computer screen - knowing I asked for it twice - and understood I would get. Contacted Comfort Inn and Suites corporate office - and they said they would get a response regarding this service in 72 hours. Manager denied this - and told corporate office - no discount. Final out come - the manager lied to me - and I got some coupons to use if I go back. The clerk told me there was nothing I could do - they had my credit card number. How do you like that.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank BennyGranger_IN

Dear Benny-
After reviewing the room you occupied, there was no "mold" found in the room. We do apology for the short comings of the housekeeping staff. During your stay if you have a DND on door or if someone in the room states " no service" the housekeepers will not enter your room.
We hope that you consider this an isolated incident and you give us another chance when in the area.

Reviewed 26 July 2010

Ice and vending machines broken during 100+ degree weekend stay. Staff seemed unconcerned. Flies everywhere, esp. at breakfast, while two front desk staff looked on and swatted flies, looking bored. Its only strength is location - near Sports at the Beach. Otherwise, there's no reason for anyone to stay there. Fixing the attitude of the staff and repairing equipment would go a long way.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank ko92
ComfortInngtown, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2010

The hotel was aware of the ice machine issue had a technician come out to try and fix the problem. the first floor was not able to be fixed but the tech did get the second floor ice machine working. The fly issue we are currently working on as we are right next to a field so we are looking into every aspect to get that taken care of.

Reviewed 16 July 2010

I checked in around 11:30pm and had no problems with the reservation. Got to my room and it was a little stale smelling but I turned on the two AC units and it cleared up right away. For $89 a night I got a suite with a king bed in a separate room and two doubles in another room, two TV's, a bar area, and a pullout sofa. I didn't need all these beds but it would be a good deal for a family.

The bed and pillows were comfortable and I was not once awaken by any outside noise. The wireless internet connection was smokin' fast and I didn't have to type in a 32 alpha numeric code to get access. Just clicked on the icon and, BAM, checking my email.

There were two burn marks in the carpet with the obvious shape of a clothes iron. Seems like someone dropped it, picked it up and dropped it again. Other than that, I can't say anything negative about the place.

The shower had good pressure, plenty of towels, and the TV had an excellent channel lineup.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank RentBeachStuff

Rentbeachstuff-

Thanks for your review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you again when in the area! Best wishes