“This restaurant suck I never come back”

LA Quetzalteca Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 34 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Mexican
“This restaurant suck I never come back”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

The serves was very slow and the food very cold. ...............................................................

“Fiesta, Fiesta!”
Reviewed 28 December 2012 via mobile

Exactly what you would expect out of a Mexican restaurant. Good chips, salsa, and food for a good value. Inside is also decorated nicely to match the cultural theme. Looks like good place to have a nice happy hour.

Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
“The worst Mexican food I've ever had”
Reviewed 17 June 2012

On the way home from a recent trip it was dinner time and we love mexican so we saw this place and decided to stop. Man we should have kept on going. We were greeted and sat down right away and from there it went down hill. The complimentary chips were stale, the salsa was so watered down it ran off the chip. We asked for fresh chips but still no good. We ordered some guacamole and it was the most disgusting blob of green slime I had ever seen. We refused to eat it and pay for it. We got fajitas chicken & shrimp which had no taste. The side of beans and sour cream looked liked paste and was equally disgusting. Do yourself a favor and never visit this place. I eat Mexican 2-3 days a week at several places where I live so I know good mexican and this place was not it.

1 Thank Matt H
Millsboro, Delaware
“The Best Mexican Food Around !!!”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

I cannot give this restaurant higher than a five and "Excellent" so if I could it would be a six or higher. Outstanding food everytime I come here and consistant.

Georgetown, Delaware
“Great salsa & Fajitas”
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Visited LA Quetzalteca in September 2011, have eaten there numerous times before and always have had a good meal!
Servers are friendly and attentive! Owners are local and seem to aim to please! Great salsa and chicken fajitas!

• Visited September 2011