“Excellent food and service”
Review of Upper Crust

Upper Crust
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Georgetown
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: We are a small, casual cafe w/ 10 seats inside & garden seating outside. We do a lot of takeout and serve GREAT organic, fair trade coffee & espresso drinks. All of our baked goods are made on premise's by the chef/owner featuring fresh, local fruits & produce when ever available.
Millsboro, Delaware
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I am a local that partakes of the Upper Crust food and beverages for myself and family regularly, and everything I have eaten is wonderful, whether it be a pastry, breakfast sandwich, soup or other lunch items. Also, I place orders for cakes and trays of sandwiches and sweets for business meetings - not only is the food fresh and tasty, but everything is handled professionally, on time, and to our satisfaction. The atmosphere is fun and friendly and the coffee is GREAT!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Travelingisgr8t

San Francisco, California
“Wonderful pit-stop between Annapolis & Rehoboth Beach !”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stopped in mid-day en route from Annapolis to Rehoboth Beach.
We were pleasantly surprised with their varried offerings. The espresso drinks are very good as are the flavored daily coffees. Today was Chocolate creme brûlée. They make all their baked goods. We sampled the sticky buns, the Philadelphia butter cake - both were outstanding.
Worth a stop if you are driving thru Georgetown !

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank SFDutchman
THEUPPERCRUST, Owner at Upper Crust, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Thanks for the kudos, it was great to meet you & I hope you come back again soon!!!
Georgetown DE
“Great breakfast food”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I recently purchased the breakfast sandwich for my son and me. It was an egg fritata with pepperjack cheese on a ciabatta roll. The sandwich was delicious. My son loved it. My wife wanted the baked oatmeal. Another great meal. A good place to eat breakfast or lunch.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Robert K
THEUPPERCRUST, Owner at Upper Crust, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
I'm so glad you liked the food, come back & try some of our other offerings. Equally delicious & all
baked fresh!!! Mention the review for a free cup of coffee!!!! Bruce
Lakeland, Florida
“Delicious and Friendly!”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

We arrived in Georgetown a little hungry and decided to try a place where the locals eat. The Upper Crust most certainly met our needs. I had the mushroom soup and my wife had a sandwich. Both were absolutely fantastic. No wonder the locals recommended this place!

Visited May 2013
3 Thank JWils0n
Georgetown, DE
“Surprise! A gourmet coffee shop in a country town.”
Reviewed 26 December 2012

A gourmet coffee shop in Georgetown - that's the Upper Crust. This is the place for the best consistently good tasting food in town. Breakfast, lunch items, but no dinner as the place closes at 3pm. Seating is at a counter, a pleasant courtyard in the rear, or a small table on the sidewalk. The owner prepares fresh pastries and scones every morning. My favorite, the pecan sticky buns, are the best I have had anyplace at any time.

• Visited December 2012