“WoW!! Some of the greatest Beers I've drank!!”

16 Mile Brewing Company
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I've lived in Germany and enjoyed the wonderful beers of Germany; traveled to England and enjoyed their bitters, Ireland for their Guiness but never had such an assortment of beers in which I enjoyed them all. Most of my travels I find one good beer; of the six I sampled, five I wanted to take home with me!!:) I'll be back with the rest of my growlers for refills!!

Reviewed 20 March 2014

This is a really fun thing for us locals and obviously an attraction for out of towers as well. Lovely tasting room with great offerings as well as tours on the hour. They also rent out for private parties, the day we were there they closed early and canceled the three o clock tour so come early and hope to stay late! We didn't do the tasting set or the tour as we were doing the weekend chore thing, but had a pint (both the responder and amber were yummy). Offerings go from lighter to very heavy so there's something for everyone. The atmosphere is very light, lots of windows chess tables and a nicely situated bar with views of all the gorgeous wood paneling. Good tv coverage so catch a game of your choice here and enjoy a tasty local brew!

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Great beer! Love good local breweries. Around Six core styles and a few seasonals, these guys have major potential for growth.

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

This is an interesting beer brewery.We have been coming down hereto Georgetown Delaware for 4 years.Its a nice place to come a enjoy a good beer.They don't have food here at the brewery.They make their own beers.Always trying something new.So the new beers don't last to long.Come in down and try a good beer.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Stopped by this brewery having never had any of their beers before or really knowing much about them. We had just missed one of the hourly tours so we sat at the bar and ordered a sample fight. They were out of one of the beers on the eight beer flight so they offered us a seven beer flight for the price of the six beer flight! Awesome.

All of the beers were really solid, well made beers though none would make my favorites list. We went on the next tour and it was great. Went all through the brewery, were encouraged to be interactive and ask questions- all of which were answered really well. At the end we stuck around and talked to our guide- for a while. My boyfriend is big into homebrewing so it was really fun for him to be able to nerd out about beer for a while. Before we left we were offered a free taste of a mysterious beer called "Killer Tiller". NOT for the faint of heart! This beer is actually brewed not for drinking but for being used in the cooking of chili. It is made with ghost pepper and it is SPICY.

Overall this place was super fun with good beer and a really friendly group of people working there. The tap room wasn't my favorite but it was comfortable and fun.