“Average at best.”

Bella Capri Italian Family
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Ate here with a group while in the area. Service was slow. The restaurant was busy enough. Just not enough wait staff. Seemed like the place sees many repeat customers. There is often live music on Saturdays. The pizza was average at best.

I would not eat here again

Reviewed 15 December 2012

My husband and I had the delightful experience of eating at Bella Capri last night.
The pasta was so fresh and delicious - the best I have ever had! The menu had many wonderful choices from sandwiches to full meals with salad and bread. The atmosphere was quiet and cozy. Whether you live in Georgetown or are passing through make Bella Capri a must on your list.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

I called in to try and get a pizza the first time and was asked if i could hold on, which is fine. I then spent three minutes listening to what I'm guessing is the female employees talk to each other and then someone walked over and hung up the phone completely forgetting that I called. I called back and this time a guy answered and he took my order and told me 25 minutes. So I went in to get the pizza and I noticed the restaurant was completely dead which indicated to me that they probably hadn't been busy when I was hung up on. A friend and I walked up to the counter and waited to be acknowledged, two waitresses stood there staring at us. Finally when the guy came out he gave me the total and then i gave him my debit card and waited, in the middle of ringing me up though the staff started joking with each other and wandering around behind the counter. I got my receipt when they were done playing around and signed it and then the guy walked away without returning my card and I had to ask for it back. When I got home ready to eat my pizza I opened the box and found that all the cheese from one of the pizzas had stuck to the top of the box lid, ruining the pizza. Frustrated at this point my girlfriend offered to call them and complain. When my girlfriend called them to tell them about the pizza she was treated rudely, asked "Well what do you want?" and told she had to bring the pizza back so they could tell she wasn't lying. I won't be going back.

1  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 11 August 2012

The food is authentic Italian. Very flavorful and delicious. The atmosphere is quiet and lovely. There's a large food selection and daily specials. The servers are knowledgeable and friendly. Our favorite server is Angie.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

We come to Georgetown, DE about once a month, and we always make a point to eat at Bella Capri. The service is always great, and the food is wonderful. Our favorite dish is the spaghetti carbonara. The only downfall of Bella Capri would have to be the desserts. Where everything else is fresh and homemade, the desserts seem to be pre-packaged and lacking. Other than that, we love going there.

1  Thank syngnbartender