“great food poor service”
Review of BONZ

BONZ
Reserve with OpenTable
BONZ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Harrington
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 January 2014

the food here is excellent!

I highly recommend the tomahawk ribeye, you are going to be spending 50 dollars for this steak and trust me it is Large enough to split!

remember when you order you will NOT get any sides or a salad everything is ALacarte its 50 dollars just for the piece of meat! the price is justified.
But the service here is terrible! the only person that truly gives good service was the lady at check in.

The bar is awesome! the are an EXTREME value actually this is one of the most value friendly bars i have ever been too, the mint mojito is fabulous!

Reviewed 18 January 2014

My husband and I went to Bonz for the very first time last evening. I cannot believe what we have been missing all of this time. It was incredible. Everyone including Geni (hostess)Dee(bartender)Adam(waiter) and Scott could not have been any nicer. They all have a way of making your experience special. The food was the best we have had in a long time. We travel and eat out a great deal so it is difficult to rate a 5 star with us. I had the crab cakes which were a special that evening. Two large all lump cakes came on a bed of a corn succotash with grilled asparagus. My husband had the small filet served kodiak style. He savored every last bite. We had appetizers which were equally good. We enjoyed a nice bottle of wine which was priced fair. Their selection is balanced nicely. This will definitely become our favorite go to restaurant. Thanks to everyone at Bonz for making our anniversary dinner special!

2  Thank MaeDelaware
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I had the starter which was the scallops and shrimp-Also the tenderloin special -It was all good and service great. Mac and Cheese was good too. Love the terrace and enjoyed the band. Loved everything- I eat there every time I gamble. Have been 3 times this year and enjoy it all. Sangria White version was great too. It is pricey but no more than I am able to go-I don't mind.

1  Thank Travelinglady409
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

My husband and I was treated to dinner for my husbands birthday with a gift certificate to this restaurant. Our friends had recently visited this restaurant and really enjoyed everything. The atmosphere was very nice we ate on the terrace it was a beautiful evening and the service was very good. The food was just okay I had the 14oz ribeye steak, spinach and sauté mushrooms. The steak was good and very tender the sides were cooked in a very oily and buttery base with a weird seasoning herb maybe tarragon, I didn't like either one they both taste the same. My husband had the sea bass dinner that included vegetables and potato's, he didn't like this dish at all the sea bass was crusted and the entire dish had the same oily, buttery and weird seasoning. Would think twice about returning to this restaurant .

1  Thank magnoliaNewJersey
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

While I think everything was delicious it was pretty expensive. Especially for Harrington. The atmosphere is ok. It is in a casino, lol. But the servers are awesome. everything tasted great. They had gluten free dessert which is a bonus.

Been to BONZ? Share your experiences!